Re: Mirror Nut glitched the Superblock meter

by NotAGamer221

Original Post

Mirror Nut glitched the Superblock meter

★★★ Newbie
I was playing a ranked match as Wall-Knight against a Rust Bolt. Towards the end of the match he basically had an ensured victory, as he had a kite flyer, a arm wrestler, an imp copter, and the Halloween zombie, plus he had cleared my side with weed spray. I pull a mirror nut off the top and manage to stall a little longer. When the mirror nut triggered, it filled his super block meter to full but he didn't super block. My super block then triggers and I'm able to bubble the mirror nut to block another attack. When he takes damage this time it acts like he has no superblocks left even though he has 2 and his meter is full. I then get a Power Flower and am able to finish him off.

Basically I won due to a bug and feel bad about it.

On a positive note, I have yet to lose a game as Wall-Knight and this kept up the trend.
Message 1 of 4 (289 Views)

★ Pro

This could have happened if he was holding 10 cards, which negates the block meter completely because it can't give the player a card. 

Did he have a high number of cards by any chance? I'm rank 49 and haven't seen this bug yet, but I read up on it whilst searching for how the block meter works.

Message 2 of 4 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I wasn't paying very close attention to his hand, but he was playing a very control oriented deck and had passed the last 2 turns without playing anything, so it's possibe he had a full hand. I didn't know that about the block meter, mostly because I have never seen someone with a full hand before. But even if he couldn't get the card from superblock, wouldn't he still at least block an attack? It seems like a bad design choice to nullify superblock completely just because of a full hand.
Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

There was no bug or glitch. The superblock doesn't go off when a player has a full hand. I think it's to discourage players from stalling and dragging out games or something.

Message 4 of 4 (233 Views)