Re: ① - Linking EA account

by juanfk1

Original Post

① - Linking EA account

★★ Novice

Is there a way in which i can link  PvZ Hereos to my ea account? There is no option to do so  in settings.

A friend of mine did link his account becausenhe was asked to do  so  in the beginning when he installed but unfortunately i missed.

I also contaced ea via the ingame help, but the customer care officers told me that they cannot help me with this issue and to ask here.

So please can anyone tell me how to link the account to facebook, google play or anything?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 11 (5,914 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Here's what i did: in the main menu of PvZ Heroes, click the gear in the top right corner. Click the tap at the top left, and click my account. There should be something there that says EA account.

Message 2 of 11 (5,886 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks Gman.

Where exactly is the tap button you mentioned? when i hit the gear button, i get to a  page showing  me two other buttons, settings and help and about.

There is no ea account in either

Message 3 of 11 (5,878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Make sure you are on the main menu when you choose the "gear" button. Go to the settings tab. There should be a "My Account" button. There are 3 accounts you can link to PvZ Heroes: your Facebook account, your EA account, and your Google Play Games account(I think it won't be there if you are on a pc). Choose the EA account. In the first step, put in the email of your EA account. Once you do, put in the code that will be sent to your email. Third step: you did it.

I know this was posted in 2016, but I still wanted to help you.

Message 4 of 11 (5,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@OBot321 Is it on things like a phone
Message 5 of 11 (5,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, you could do this on mobile. But don't ask me where the customziations in GW2 are. I never got any after linking my account.

Message 6 of 11 (5,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you soooo much for the advice.  My son is 16 and has severe autism.  He has had so much anger and aggression since we accidentally deleted his account.  I had the game on my iPhone, but was not linked.  Your solution worked and we can all breathe again because he’s calm.  Thank you!

Message 7 of 11 (4,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I link my EA account to GW2? I want to obtain the in game unlocks for PVZ Heroes 

Message 8 of 11 (3,782 Views)

★★ Novice

@Gmanpizza612 wrote:

Here's what i did: in the main menu of PvZ Heroes, click the gear in the top right corner. Click the tap at the top left, and click my account. There should be something there that says EA account.

I was on the settings but nothing was there

Message 9 of 11 (3,359 Views)

★★ Novice

@Gmanpizza612 wrote:

I went there but there was nothing

Message 10 of 11 (3,358 Views)