Is anybody still maintaining this game?

by Bushdoctorrr

Original Post

Is anybody still maintaining this game?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Good day, 

Reactions from devs on this forum seem to be years old, and the same problems that appeared to exist years ago still exist.

Ads do not play or do not pay, and puzzles that can no longer be solved aren't replaced but blindly repeated year after year.

I have to ask: Is anybody still maintaining this brilliant game, or is it now just an automated money-maker for EA that's slowly eroding to something bad?

I honestly can't imagine that you would leave this product laying around without the ads working. Doesn't some accountant notice that income has dropped for the most part?

For me personally it means that I can't do replays of the daily challenges, and after religiously completing them each and every day for over a year, the fact that the absence of ads makes me fail those challenges is beyond frustrating.

Just my 2 cents. I hope somebody actually reads this.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 11 (2,579 Views)

Re: Is anybody still maintaining this game?

Champion

I believe this game stopped being updated a number of years ago now, as since I started playing some years ago, there has not been a single update, except for a few minor fixes.

I made a troubleshooting guide for common issues that this game has which I plan to update at some point, but there’s no guarantee that my tips will work and it would be good if there was a patch that fixed these common issues entirely.

Message 2 of 11 (2,534 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree That this Game has not been properly maintained.

Just recently The sound Bug is back. I mean How The ever loving @#$*% E.A & popcap Do U just allow for this stuff to happen.

I have Reset settings as well as are downloaded the game. Once in a while it will Fix it self but these Jerks don’t seem to care.

They need to sell this game to a responsible Gaming company or persons who can keep it running. Do fixes. Then contract ppl to make new content. Also Add leaderboards standings as well as police hackers. 

I feel like we gamers just get stepped all over.

I along with others have def pumped a lot of money in past years into this game & love coming back to it.

at the moment The sound issue doesn’t make it horrible as I usually listen to music while playing.

maybe that is why I have not noticed the issue.

Im running this game on a iPad Pro 10.5 fully up to date. So once again E.A it’s your fault.

also I’m gonna break it to you. No one who means anything to the gaming community actually .Ike’s you’re sports games.

seriously we don’t need Yearly NHL or madden games. For me thing it’s an insult to us gamers.

At least call of duty when it release yearly titles there’s a whole new single player campaign n online multiplayer aspects with new kill streaks. Madden adds a number to the title and a new roster.

here’s an idea just make a sports game that has paid updates for the roster n new things like that.

pits getting to be a running joke n it’s getting stale.

These are the things E.A worry’s about more then caring about awesome classic titles like PVZ Heroes.

No I’m not crazy. I just know what ppl want when it comes to gaming n what does n doesn’t work.

FIX this game or sell it. Not that hard of a concept.

Message 3 of 11 (2,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeaah I feel the same about this... the game has much more potential, seeing it being kinda neglected by the developers is somewhat sad to be honest

Message 4 of 11 (2,317 Views)

★★ Novice

im hoping sometime there will be new heroes or maybe just new cards if that happens it would be awsome

Message 5 of 11 (2,025 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Everybody..the way to screw with EA is NOT to buy anymore packs

Message 6 of 11 (2,000 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Bushdoctorrr Good point. And I don't think PopCap cares about this game anymore. What a shame, but maybe this game made less money so they just decided to neglect it entirely. Disappointing move.
Message 7 of 11 (1,889 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

There is no hope for this game. I haven’t spent money since I found out after the last card release that would most likely be the last as they pursued other ventures. Part of me wishes the game would die completely so it can stop the tease. But it’s still fun and the community keeps it alive so I am thankful for the gamers! 

Message 8 of 11 (1,753 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The fact that people are still calling for updates and changes two years after the game appears to have been abandoned shows that there is a good audience for this.

Get developing EA!

Message 9 of 11 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@papyrus1910  yea. They didn't Profit as Much as they Expect

I'm one of Those Everyday Player who hasn't Spend a dime in this Game. ~coz, U see, the Game has a Good Balance. Just Play Daily & Compete in the Touney & u'll be able to Get the Cards u want..

Such a Waste.. They keep Making New Titles (cough::that r Just Nonsense) instead of Maintaining this Treasure.

Message 10 of 11 (1,163 Views)