Is Go-Nuts a good card?

by OldSchool9210

Original Post

Is Go-Nuts a good card?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

When I tried it, it's very useless. I just used the Team-up deck and it dosent really help because his cost makes him less valuable to the deck. Is there any way to survive early turns so I can play Go-Nuts?

I tried any Go-nuts deck even from YouTubers. How do i play Go-nuts in my deck well? He is really one of the most difficult cards to keep him alive.

How about reducing its cost to make it balanced?

i found so many weakness to Go-nuts deck: Aggro, early swarm, pets and Sports. This makes Go-Nuts the most UP card in the game. I don't know why people would complain. If you guys think this card is bad, it's a very BOO! to the idea maker that thinks about this synergy for the Team-Up.

Message 1 of 12 (658 Views)

Re: Is Go-Nuts a good card?

★ Guide

Do you guys think deck with this card can always be beaten by Gravestones, I realized that it's the real weakness and that's why he is UP.

Message 2 of 12 (653 Views)

★ Guide

I think he's a great card, and well balanced. He's basically a 3 cost version of the 2 cost pet zombie who does the same thing. However, the extra cost is because you can stack multiple team-up plants in a lane(obviously), so he can get more value, especially on stuff like walnuts and water chestnuts who have great health but no attack. I've been able to use him with great success

Message 3 of 12 (628 Views)

★★ Pro
I like the card, and like I have told you previously GoNuts is like zookeeper in the sense that you want to keep them alive for multiple rounds to buff everything with team.

Here's the deck that I play with when I have played GoNuts.
You have to remember that you need to find the right moment to play it so it's not immediately destroyed. If that means putting in counters/removals then that is what you do.
Below is an example of how long I had to wait until I have a chance of keeping it for the next turn, and then turn 10, I show you the start of my turn as I drop GoNuts 2. And finally, the last picture is just after they conceded, and I still had another plant to play before I would have ended my turn. Look how much admiral in water lane buffed after just playing it and one other teamup.
Obviously chickening and things like that are dangerous, but its either that or weed spray...
Message 4 of 12 (627 Views)

★★ Pro
You can't play with impatience or most any decent deck will not work how it is intended to be played
Message 5 of 12 (626 Views)

★ Guide

Nice deck! I agree, citron is the best to play with him he has both team up classes, and two of his powers can protect your go nuts from being hurt for a turn, which is all you really need to make things go crazy. 

Message 6 of 12 (621 Views)

★★ Pro
Plus planet of the grapes is a nice way to increase your card draw. Between the Admiral Navy Bean, MirrorNut, and Sportacus, you're not going to be out of cards, as long as you play it right and play careful

Biggest mistake of players is trying to play everything the same. You can't get anywhere doing that...you cant try to plow through a guy like you do with a minion aggro deck when you are playing a control-ish type of deck. And you cant sit back and slow play when you should have the lanes full.
If every deck was intended to play the same, there would not be 10+ heroes to choose from. Even huge gigantus and SuperBrainz I play different because of the supertricks available to each
Message 7 of 12 (617 Views)

★ Guide

Haha great deck man. I have a quite similar one but missing the shroom and nut event which are vital I assume 

Message 8 of 12 (607 Views)

★★ Pro
I wouldn't say that forget-me-nuts are vital, but they do slow down the play, which has its perks.
Message 9 of 12 (596 Views)

★ Guide

Well, bringing Perks really stall the game for the zombies since they always try to play tricks.
But the problem is i can't  bring more than 40 cards in my deck. I wanna bring more cards that can become useful for the deck. It's really tricky to bring what cards i need. I really need anti-gravestones and anti-trick cards to stall the game. It forced me to remove all Mirror-nuts and Grapes of Planet in the deck.

Message 10 of 12 (586 Views)