Re: Information on the “Friends List” Issue!

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

★★★ Novice

They stopped updating this game. We are doomed!

Message 11 of 26 (937 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hopefully this is not the case as this issue is quite major.

Message 12 of 26 (929 Views)

Champion

No update on the situation yet. Someone tell me if you are DESPERATE for me to try and get an update on the situation. If so, I will ATTEMPT to gather some information.

Message 13 of 26 (829 Views)

★★★ Novice

My friends and I are really wanting to play each other, so the sooner we get this major fix the better. Yes we DESPERATELY need it.

Message 14 of 26 (794 Views)

Champion
@ABEASTPLAYR44 Ok, I will see what I can do.
Message 15 of 26 (789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey! Me and my friends have been trying to battle each other for a month! Yes im very desperate for this to grt fixed!

Message 16 of 26 (743 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@Raihan0001 Sure thing, my friendStandard smile, I will try to find something else out today. There might be a delay - but I promise, any update on the situation and I will post it here. Large smile

@everyone! Bookmark or subscribe to this thread for easy access!

Message 17 of 26 (739 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I want to go ahead and say here, thanks for trying to help get this issue resolved. I hope your efforts are successful, it means a lot to those of us who play this game

Message 18 of 26 (737 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@xXSHOOTER579XxIt really is not much issue, I play this game daily and have quite a lot of fun with it. While the game is very unlikely to see any major updates in the future (I cannot really say anything about minor), major issues like this should be fixed. The connection issue got fixed pretty dang fast (-ish, anyway). This one has been around for a while, so hopefully I can do something about it. Try not to get too excited yet and maybe expect delays, but as stated, if I get any more news on it, I will post it here! Standard smile

Message 19 of 26 (730 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m able to play with friends right now!

Message 20 of 26 (5,162 Views)