Re: Information on the “Friends List” Issue!

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Information on the “Friends List” Issue!

Champion

Hey PvZ Heroes players, I have seen that many of you have reported issues of not being able to challenge or battle friends, and are always being shown as away, even if they are directly online. Many players have reported issue on this forum and a couple of you have even sent me Private Messages, which is totally fine.

So, I took initiative. I flagged this issue along to the EA Staff. Now, the results so far are as follows:

The EA Staff have recognised the issue and are now aware of the issue. They sent a report of this issue to the developers and are going to wait for a response back. However, because this is an older title, it could take a while to get a response, they said. As soon as they hear back, they will let me know, and as soon as I am aware, I will post here with the information I receive.

Now, if you want to respond to this feedback that I wrote here or ask me a question about this issue or another issue, or a concern or any other reasonable thing, you may do so here. Again, when the EA Staff have more information, I will let you know here straight away.

For now, that is all I have. Have a good day!

Regards

@TheSprinter85 

Message 1 of 26 (7,177 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

I’m able to play with friends right now!

View in thread

Message 20 of 26 (5,131 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Hi there. Thank you for attempting contact with EA/PopCap about the burning issue of friends list; would it be possible for you to try and gain some information about the possibility for any actual balance/content updates for PvZ Heroes as well? The community is massively suffering from lack of any and all communication about the future of the game, so any message, even one that states the game's cancellation would be appreciated. The perpetual waiting in the darkness is much more painful than knowing the eventual fate, whether it'd be good or bad. We're really hoping for the best.

Message 2 of 26 (6,997 Views)

Champion

If you would like me to try and find out that information @MrMarciooo77, I should be able to, however you will most certainly need to wait some time to hear information back on this, unfortunately. I feel that it is unlikely that this game will continue to receive support, but if something changes I will  let you know here.

Message 3 of 26 (6,962 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It'd be much appreciated. We've already waited years, so assuming that we'll get some info before 2020 ends, it's not gonna be much of an issue. We are aware that it is likely for the game to die, but it's better to actually know it directly than to be left out in the void.

Message 4 of 26 (6,892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I need some info about this. I play on my phone and sometimes my nox emulator but I'm not sure why they didn't accept the friendly request I tried chatting but that didn't work. Btw this pic is showing me playing on my nox emulator. I was excited when I saw this but then I went on to the game on my phone and sadly it was a big disappointment and I'm not sure how to replicate this visual glitch/bug but anyone got any explanations?

Message 5 of 26 (6,485 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any update on the situatuon?

Message 6 of 26 (6,202 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

An update from me on these issues.

With the friends issue, I still do not know anything but I am going to take a wild guess here, and due to all the reports here and the reports that players would have made on EA Help on this issue, this bug could be fixed at the start of the next season. The Community Managers are aware of this issue. If it is not fixed by then, I will communicate again and see if I can get a response of any sort.

With the whether the game is going to get updates or not issue, it looks like probably not, unfortunately. I did communicate with Community Managers and they have no more information on the issue so far, so it is safe to assume for now that this game will not continue to receive content updates. That said, I saw on another post on this forum that this app got updated on the App Store and Google Play Stores. I do not know what that is about or what it means, but it could possibly mean something, who knows?

If I receive more updates on either of these situations, I will post them here. I promise!

Message 7 of 26 (6,178 Views)

★★★ Novice

still no update, please help

Message 8 of 26 (5,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any further updates? 

Message 9 of 26 (5,436 Views)

Champion

Not yet, from what I know, I am afraid! Frown

Message 10 of 26 (5,394 Views)