Re: I've spent nearly 4000 gems trying to get BC - no luck

by UnholyJuggernaut

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I've spent nearly 4000 gems trying to get BC - no luck

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

2 x 1500 gems and at least another 7 single packs and can't get her. When will it change to a "buy" for 750!?!?!!?!

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 1 of 21 (1,647 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I have a chart. The developers usually take action on the request for this kind of thing around Stage 8.

Screenshot 2017-12-18 18.45.55.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 21 (2,263 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

I spent all my gems as well, and never got her. It's ridiculous, why are they doing this? She is not even considered great, but I still wanted to get her to give her a try. I really want HG as well, just wondering when he will appear for the same stupid system of pot luck. There must only be a few released into those packs, I'd like to know the percentage before I next waste more gems.

Message 2 of 21 (1,615 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I have a chart. The developers usually take action on the request for this kind of thing around Stage 8.

Screenshot 2017-12-18 18.45.55.png

Message 3 of 21 (2,264 Views)

★ Pro
I got BC few days ago from Festivus 10+1 packs and have also spent several thousands of gems trying to get her before. Now looking forward for HG Standard smile
Message 4 of 21 (1,567 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I already spent 4*1500 on BC since new heroes launch, still no luck.
Luckily, I get HG for the first 1500 gems.
Message 5 of 21 (1,555 Views)

★★ Pro
I have both HG and BC now....but the first couple of times that we were given a chance to get either of them, I went through well over 150 packs between the two.
Sounds crazy? I'm serious when I tell you that I went through 65 packs to get HG, and I even complained to CS, and was told they couldn't add to an account, which is a crock, but still... I was given 500 gems(after going through almost three $25 iTunes gift cards whoopdedoo) and I opened the three packs while talking to the rep after he asked if I please do not, and got nothing. I'm not joking when I say that the last, literally last gems till the daily quests add up to get another pack and I went to get a drink of water because I felt almost sick. And when I came back and saw that little bastiches face, I have to admit that I don't know if I was laughing or crying, but I was really glad to live alone at that moment.
As far as BC, I just grabbed packs when the chance was there. Didn't really care, since I was just about zombies still at that point. And then, oddly enough after I started playing plants again, I just lucked out. Not the most recent time, but the one before that. I think it was on the summer when we had a couple days of a long weekend for each.
So I can relate to the frustration believe me. I'm just also letting you know that it can get worse still, but I hope you get a lucky pack soon. And that goes for everyone who still needs either or both of the two new heroes
Message 6 of 21 (1,535 Views)

★★ Guide

really beginning to wonder whether it worth carrying on playing with the game being that greedy. There is obviously very few packs contains her, I read in Reddit about 3% chance. 

Message 7 of 21 (1,522 Views)

★★ Pro

I have 35k gems, 50k sparks, and 4 copies of every card in the game, but I don't have either of the extra heroes.

And I never will as long as they expect me to gamble for them .

I always assumed they would eventually be available to purchase with a set number of gems, but apparently not. Oh well

Message 8 of 21 (1,487 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Worst hero in the game. But it's fun to try to get every card and hero
Message 9 of 21 (1,457 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@GrinningRuiner wrote:

I have 35k gems, 50k sparks, and 4 copies of every card in the game, but I don't have either of the extra heroes.

And I never will as long as they expect me to gamble for them .

I always assumed they would eventually be available to purchase with a set number of gems, but apparently not. Oh well

Oh yes.  Eventually.  Maybe when there is a lull between Set 4 and 5?

I bought a 10 pack during the Fesitivus.  Thought hey...maybe this time!  Got spanked by reality.  Didn't even earn a legendary.

BPRD

Message 10 of 21 (1,444 Views)