Thank you so much guys for sharing I will try those decks out Wink

Message 11 of 17 (631 Views)

Re: I have to admit, I’m starting to believe the hype

★★ Pro
Don't forget @Dave058182...with grape power comes grape responsibility
Message 12 of 17 (619 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

They don't exist, with my best zombie deck I win 3/10 or 4/10 ON LEVEL 50!!!!! (and I have all cards even the legendary cards (X4), except the recent event cards)

When you achieve level 50 I recommend you playing as a plant player to win a lot of stars. =D It's very easy. You always win (8/10, 9/10, 10/10)

Message 13 of 17 (598 Views)

★★ Pro
Maybe you just have to find the right combination of cards and the right zombie hero, and maybe you haven't found it yet.
Just because you have all the cards, and got to level 50, that doesn't mean that because you don't have a zombie deck that wins more than 3/10, they don't exist.
I don't understand why people think that 50 is the be all end all magic number. Who did you have to fight on your way to 50?
The same guys that are now doing so with you, also now at 50.
Message 14 of 17 (1,785 Views)

★ Pro

Just I wanted to say, yesterday I found @904e8d29c3cd2aa2 in a match (obviously, LOL) , and it was a vile massacre with their Gargologist and others Gargantuars,  so he is acting here xD it's all a lie.

(I'm kidding)

Regards!

Message 15 of 17 (577 Views)

★★ Guide

@BlazinsZ wrote:

Just I wanted to say, yesterday I found @904e8d29c3cd2aa2 in a match (obviously, LOL) , and it was a vile massacre with their Gargologist and others Gargantuars,  so he is acting here xD it's all a lie.

(I'm kidding)

Regards!

Lol. It was better before the medulla nebula nerf but that decks pretty good. I can’t take credit for it though. That’s @GrinningRuiner s deck. 

Message 16 of 17 (566 Views)

★★ Pro
Remember when the neef was announced and didn't happen?
I think every zombie hero was doing fist pumps thinking definitely the grotto needs nerfing, but cmon.....lmao
Message 17 of 17 (543 Views)