Fireyiceville here we come!

by QuakersNCheese10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have new character ideas!

★★★★ Novice

how do we send ideas for new Plants vs Zombies characters to the creators?

Message 1 of 5 (890 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Hello plants vs zombies fans (and hopefully anyone from EA paying attention)!  I have a really good new idea for Plants vs Zombies 2 that could be included in a update.  A new map - This map will be called Fireyiceville.  Its’ main zombies will be a fire imp, a fire gargantuar who throws a fire imp, a basic fire zombie, a basic ice zombie, an ice imp, and an ice gargantuar who throws an ice imp.  One of the 4 plants you can unlock on this island is a power pear - sun cost 400; recharge 7; toughness 0.  When placed, power pear explodes and does 2x more damage to all plants next to him.  Any zombies near him when he explodes also explode.  Almac unknown.  

Don’t forget to check out my other posts!

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (749 Views)

All Replies

Re: I have new character ideas!

Community Manager

@QuakersNCheese10 

You can go ahead and post your suggestions right here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (819 Views)

★★★★ Novice

will you use  one of my ideas?

Message 3 of 5 (698 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello plants vs zombies fans (and hopefully anyone from EA paying attention)!  I have a really good new idea for Plants vs Zombies 2 that could be included in a update.  A new map - This map will be called Fireyiceville.  Its’ main zombies will be a fire imp, a fire gargantuar who throws a fire imp, a basic fire zombie, a basic ice zombie, an ice imp, and an ice gargantuar who throws an ice imp.  One of the 4 plants you can unlock on this island is a power pear - sun cost 400; recharge 7; toughness 0.  When placed, power pear explodes and does 2x more damage to all plants next to him.  Any zombies near him when he explodes also explode.  Almac unknown.  

Don’t forget to check out my other posts!

Message 4 of 5 (750 Views)

Community Manager

@QuakersNCheese10 

I cannot guarantee that your ideas will be used but you can probably gauge how good your suggestions are from the response of other players on here!

Thanks again.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (665 Views)