Re: I can no longer log into my old Plants Vs Zombies Heroes account

by chenyingjoe

Original Post

I can no longer log into my old Plants Vs Zombies Heroes account

★★ Novice

I just installed the game again after not playing it for more than 5 months. I had an account that had a lot of good plants and what-not, but when I tried to log into my account, the usual prompt that displays showing which one you want to play as, either a new one or an old one didn't appear. I reinstalled the game about three times, and I played through the game a bit on a new account just to see if I could go to My Account and change it from there, but so far I have had no luck. If anyone has any answers it was be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3 (2,497 Views)

Community Manager

@NickMCasey Hi, can you try using any alternative logins that you might have used before? 

If you have no luck with this, please reach out to support, they can look into this and can hopefully get you back up on running with the old account. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (2,453 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is not true. New version just drop you back to the login ('connect'/'play') screen after you connect with your account.

See multiple report in the links and on this board.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-connect-back-after-install/m-p/6896934#M3369

When can some one from EA recoginize this as a bug and fix it?

Message 3 of 3 (2,187 Views)