Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Huge gigantacus

by JOKER-TOZER

Original Post

Huge gigantacus

★★ Newbie

I am curious as to when the last time Huge Gargantacus was available to obtain from packs? I ask because I have been playing this game for a while and have not yet acquired him yet. I have been playing everyday for long enough to acquire 8,845 gems. I have not seen him available in the time frame it took me to earn that amount of gems. I have seen Beta Carrot decks, but after spending 3,000 in gems, I stopped trying. I am more interested in acquiring Huge Gargantuas. Thanks for your help. 

Message 1 of 2 (870 Views)

Re: Huge gigantacus

★★ Guide

Search the forum for “Huge Giganticus.” Because, ironically, I believe his pack was available shortly after the last time this query was asked.

As for the next time he will be available, if that was going to be your follow-up question, I don’t believe you’ll get a straight answer to that. At a guess, Months are more likely than Years, and Weeks and more likely than Months. He seems to crop up every couple of months, minimum, since I’ve been playing... and if you’ve been around awhile and haven’t seen him he may be near due.

Message 2 of 2 (784 Views)

pvz-heroes-promo

Get support as you play

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help