Re: Huge gigantacus

by puntwothree

Original Post

Huge gigantacus

★★★ Novice

I am curious as to when the last time Huge Gargantacus was available to obtain from packs? I ask because I have been playing this game for a while and have not yet acquired him yet. I have been playing everyday for long enough to acquire 8,845 gems. I have not seen him available in the time frame it took me to earn that amount of gems. I have seen Beta Carrot decks, but after spending 3,000 in gems, I stopped trying. I am more interested in acquiring Huge Gargantuas. Thanks for your help. 

Message 1 of 28 (17,383 Views)

★★★ Guide

Search the forum for “Huge Giganticus.” Because, ironically, I believe his pack was available shortly after the last time this query was asked.

As for the next time he will be available, if that was going to be your follow-up question, I don’t believe you’ll get a straight answer to that. At a guess, Months are more likely than Years, and Weeks and more likely than Months. He seems to crop up every couple of months, minimum, since I’ve been playing... and if you’ve been around awhile and haven’t seen him he may be near due.

Message 2 of 28 (17,265 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been patiently waiting and checking every day to see if the pack was available for a change to obtain huge gargantuas, but still have not seen it. I’m not sure if this game has been abandoned by the creators or what, but it’s definitely frustrating at times waiting for only a change to obtain one of the last 2 heros I need. I have been saving all of my gems in hope that the day will come, that I cease the opportunity to complete my set. I do love this game, I’ve been playing for over a year now. 

Message 3 of 28 (16,404 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still waiting... 

Message 4 of 28 (16,307 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JOKER-TOZER Sorry for probably bad English

Huge-G's and Beta-C's packs should be available next March because I saw them only in this period of time since 2018. The only issue is that last year there weren't any Giganticus packs and I'm not 100% sure that there will be one this year. Btw, Beta-Carrotona isn't that bad(I thought that she is worse then Huge G, but after playing her a while my opinion has changed a lot)
Message 5 of 28 (16,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Beta Carrotina isn't bat at all! It's better than Grapefruit!

Message 6 of 28 (16,281 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Rafalillo_999 She isn't worse or better. Her playstile is kinda unique because most of her abilities are conjuring something what can really help you with card advantage and growing your dinos. Citron on that side has a lot of defensive powers wich can help you to keep your lawn fresh like him. Both of this heroes are kinda hard to play because they're running 2 least aggresive classes which always means that you need to control an enemy or try to play powerful plants with high stats(or grow them) but still they're really cool Standard smile
Message 7 of 28 (16,268 Views)

★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Still patiently waiting... zzz
Message 8 of 28 (15,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay, so it has been one year and still no opportunity to obtain huge gigantacus. I have seen betta carrot come up for grabs a few times, including today, but no way to obtain the last boss I need... started to wonder if that’s ever gonna be an option now. 

Message 9 of 28 (15,178 Views)

Champion

Huge-Giganticus is the only character that I do not have. I have seen Beta-Carrotina packs available a couple of times this year already and I got her the first time I was offered them, but still no Huge-Giganticus, I really would like to get him, I just need his pack to be sold once more ... 

Message 10 of 28 (15,121 Views)