Re: Huge Giganticus and Beta carrotina

by Helpfhere

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Wait can't you get those heros normally through packs anyway?

(You can't buy the heros, so I assumed it was through rolling in packs, I don't know that much about them)

I'm pretty sure that you can still get them through premium packs (normal packs that have like a 1.1% chance of having a hero) I think?

I don't know...

I'm also raving to get Huge giganticus, his environments are such game changers.

Message 11 of 24 (1,356 Views)

★ Novice

EA everyone has agreed we need huge giganticus packs again. I have been waiting so long and I know this game hasn’t had update for ever. It been 2 yrs and I’m still waiting and logging in each day to final come my journey with this game. So please try to release it again Standard smile

Message 12 of 24 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I start playing this game since I studied at university, and now I have graduated for several years, I am still waiting the Huge Giganticus... EA please releases it in 2021 halloween!

Message 13 of 24 (1,114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been contacting the advisors for over a month, asking if they would encourage the game team to release their packs in the shop permanently since they aren't updating the game anymore. But Sadly, they haven't really done anything but say they're sending my requests to the game team, and either they're lying, or the game team just doesn't want to update the game again. Both seem very likely.

Message 14 of 24 (1,047 Views)

Re: Huge gigantacus 2021

★★★ Newbie

Dear Plants vs Zombies Heroes devs, i am disappointed that huge giganticus hasn’t come out in the past two years. Beta-Carrotina came out a week ago, and why hasn’t huge giganticus returned? People in the pvz hero community have been waiting for huge giganticus for two years, I hope that maybe you will decide to release him soon.

Message 15 of 24 (725 Views)

Champion

Really still hoping for Huge-Giganticus as well. I have been playing this game for years ago and I still really want him.

Message 16 of 24 (715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear Pvz Heroes devs, please release huge giganticus, people who have been playing for two years have been saving gems to unlock him. I know you stopped updating the game shortly after the Triassic Triumph update and I understand. BUT WHY IS BETA-CARROTINA  STILL POPPING UP? Huge Giganticus should get the same treatment as beta-carrotina because it feels unfair, “or you could make them permanent editions to the game.” People who were unfortunate enough to not unlock him have been waiting to get him. People comment here like every month to ask if he will return.  Is the game being run by an A.I. like GW2? Most of the pvz heroes community await the return of huge giganticus. But please, i hope you release him again soon.

Message 17 of 24 (692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE PVZ HEROES DEVS, please release huge giganticus, i hope you release him on christmas day, that would be great.

Message 18 of 24 (676 Views)

★★★ Novice

Huge Giganticus is finally out!!!!!  Only available 12/25 it seems.

Message 19 of 24 (670 Views)

★★ Novice

Opened 22 boosters and didn’t get it, doesn’t seem like a 5% to me 😕

Message 20 of 24 (652 Views)