How to make a good deck?

by OldSchool9210

Original Post

Re: How to make a good deck?

Champion (Retired)
Lily kills it... Probably the best plant event card yet, imo.
Message 21 of 42 (999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Are you sure? Brainy and Beastly heroes can always wiped the board easily. I don't know how to counter their deck with Lily. I don't even know how to make a good deck with Lily. Show me what looks like.

Message 22 of 42 (986 Views)

Champion (Retired)
These are probably my two favorite lily decks. Remember it's about timing. Don't place lily unless you can place a card in the high lane with it, or unless you're certain they can't kill it. After that, they're more worried about the high lane than lily, so you can just keep placing elevated cards.

Message 23 of 42 (983 Views)

★ Guide

What about Chompzilla? I want some OP Strikethrough decks but how do i counter rustbolt's deck. I've been beaten over and over using the lily deck.

Message 24 of 42 (970 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I'll build and test some chompzilla decks and post them later to see what i can come up with that's got a decent w/l rate.

But generally speaking; patience in playing lily isthe key. Only play on turn 2 if youknow they cant remove it AND you have a good turn 3 play for the elevated lane.
Message 25 of 42 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I can usually get away with turn 2 drop of Lily because my opponent has played a 2 cost card. Here is my current Chompzilla deck with Lily added

Message 26 of 42 (957 Views)

Champion (Retired)
And here's mine:
Message 27 of 42 (955 Views)

★★ Pro

@jaydabbler No Grow-Shroom?!Shocked

@daalnnii No Doubled Mint?!Shocked

Message 28 of 42 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

with 4 x lily's I don't care if they manage to remove it after I've gained the boost to a BEP/MINT/REX - all three of which keep growing and contribute to the powerhouse...

Message 29 of 42 (950 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@GrinningRuiner i know... doubled is one of my favorite cards too... But, i love that jack with lily was my tradeoff. That strikethrough starting on turn 3 (earliest) for 4 damage is killer
Message 30 of 42 (948 Views)