Re: How to make a good deck?

by OldSchool9210

Original Post

★★ Pro

I'm trying to test out a strikethrough + Lily / Grow-Shroom / Fertilize deck for Chompzilla, but everyone is conceding or disconnecting by the third or fourth turn.

Message 31 of 42 (1,155 Views)

★ Guide

One of Lily strategies weakness is the Pogo Bouncer.  Any removal deck can wreck entire strategy of Lily.

Message 32 of 42 (1,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Lily deck is really still the weakest. It can be beaten by Rustbolt, Smash's sports deck and Sneaky pogos. This deck new cards like that can stop bouncing zombies.

Message 33 of 42 (1,146 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
See daalnii strategy here.. Thats very nice combo with lily

1.Liliy and banana saurus rex imagine if no zombie at top lane 10 damage to heroes double attack from saurus rex
2. Lily and double mint, good bye weed spray XD
3.lily and electric bery, make it her def 7 with lily, become very hard to kill, just blast 6 damage to random hero
4. Lily and sweet potato can protect your plant with 2 attack and 5 health.. Your double mint or bananasaurus can be saved..

Conclusion.. Lily is very good card!!! Use it!!!
Message 34 of 42 (1,140 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
If you still say lily is weakest, then maybe we can play friendly" match.. I just want to know why lily is not good for you.. Just for have fun and make a friend..bMy id is dibyomukti.. You can add it.. Thx be4
Message 35 of 42 (1,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well i tried and nothing worked to make me win on Ranked. Most people use hacks to get to Ultimate League and i wanna found it how.

Message 36 of 42 (1,129 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@OldSchool9210 wrote:

Well i tried and nothing worked to make me win on Ranked. Most people use hacks to get to Ultimate League and i wanna found it how.

wow wow, that's really really rude. Several ulti players maybe buy early access packs, but never hacks. i'm rank 43 and complete F2P. if you are new player and lose from some veterans, that's normal because of experience. try to slowly enjoy this game.

Message 37 of 42 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Why you said that we use hack to get ultimate rank?? Just accept your lose because youre not good enough and accept it..
First you blame card, and then hero, after that you blame us, said that we used hack???

Be fair man, thats a real man do!!!
Message 38 of 42 (1,108 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't know if this is still open but I have a similar question, but no about what heroes or cards use to build a deck. My question is about a good balance between ards, how many tricks, enviroments or plants/zombies are better for a deck. Sometimes i got stucked with too many tricks in hand and nothing to do with them or too many plants/zombies.

Message 39 of 42 (658 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@HadesFirelord that's a pretty broad question really. There's almost no wrong or right way to answer it. There are decks that are successful working with almost all tricks and those that are strong with almost none.

There are a few more important things to look out for when building a deck. The first is synergy. I'm assuming you know that since you're more asking about how to balance your tricks vs minions, but this is hands down the most important factor.

After synergy, and this does play into your question directly, comes making sure you have a deck with proper cost balance. To be plain, you want more opening and midgame cards than finishers. More than a quarter of my cards in any given deck are able to be used in the first two turns, often more than that. The trick is finding cheap cards that are useful in every phase of the game, be out pulling a minion out, or a truck that responds to theirs.

The last part is trying to build to your decks strengths then adjusting as you see fit to fill in the weaknesses as much as you can without diluting your theme.

Building your deck is a process and the easiest way to get there successfully is to play it over and over. Pay attention to the cards you get and how useful they are. Do you have cards that you draw and are almost never happy to them? Remove them and try something else until it works.
Message 40 of 42 (628 Views)