Re: Horrible Pack Draws

by jaydabbler

Original Post

Horrible Pack Draws

★★★★ Apprentice

Lately, I've been getting horrible stuff from my packs. I only get rares and never seem to pull any super rares, let alone any legendaries, especially for the new colossal packs. 

Message 1 of 13 (1,019 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If super-rares and legendaries were as common as commons and rares, it would hardly be much of a rarity system.

Message 2 of 13 (986 Views)

★★ Guide

I’m right there with you. At least for the moment I’m not ha in the same luck I had in galactic. Most likely bad luck though

Message 3 of 13 (982 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I bought for 10.000 gems packs and my draw was very bad as well. I think 8 legends. And far less super rarescompared to galactic garden. I had to sacrifice lots of sparks to obtain the required cards. Maybe I was just unlucky or they changed the drop chances? I hope not 😠

Message 4 of 13 (980 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah I just spent 1k on galactic and got one super rare out of the 11 packs

Message 5 of 13 (973 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Jap I bought another 1000 pack and got 2 super rares. All recycled If they have changed the drop chances that would be super cheeky from EA $$$.

Message 6 of 13 (966 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly, I think the drop chances were lowered. I just bought another set of 10+1 packs and got nothing. Only 1 super rare. 

Message 7 of 13 (910 Views)

★★ Pro
Before the update I would prefer single to the 10+1 for galactic packs, and I would guess around a legendary every dozen to 15 packs and sometimes when I had enough for 2 10+1s I would just get single and score 3 or 4 in 20, but I never did better than 1 legendary and maybe 3 superrare in a 10+1 and I am talking about best ever once I got that in a 11pk.

Sorry for all that rambling...its just after 5pm here... Anyways the colossal I don't know what to say about single vs 10+1 cuz its too early to guess.
Message 8 of 13 (882 Views)

★★ Pro
See this is what I mean about single packs. I just levelled up to taco so I had 3 packs and got one of each set. Premium opened first and you see the plank walker.
Then galactic and got a cosmic mushroom for my rare. And colossal...another Tanklysauras which is awesome, 2 of 3 packs that I opened the horseshoe was pretty far I guess lol... but unfortunately it was the seventh Tanklysauras I have got so far....
Makes me wonder if I got all three colossal if I would have still got 2 legendary? Weird that random luck crapola isn't it?
Message 9 of 13 (867 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

the legendary drop rates MUST have been lowered on the new set. 12,000 gems and I think I got 7 legendaries?

Message 10 of 13 (855 Views)