High Win Rate Plant Deck - Root Synergy

by ThCakeIsALie

Original Post

High Win Rate Plant Deck - Root Synergy

★★ Guide

While Rose is my favorite hero in the game, this root deck is something I got inspired by when I lost to one. It's extremely high in synergy. The only downside is it has a lot of Event cards so I know a lot of you will probably not be able to make this deck full.

In the early game it counters Imp and graveyard decks w/ plenty of 1 & 2 cost cards. In the late game, you shut your opponent down w/ Brainanas and a Great Zuccini. Soul Patch + Force Field or two of your nullify damage super powers makes you invincible if your opponent doesn't have a destruction or environment card (I had one game. Never took damage.)

Forget-Me-Nuts + Sportacus has given me more rage quits from opponents than any other deck. After the 4th turn of not being able to play any tricks, they usually use a high level Gargantuan. Shamrocket shuts down any notion of that happening. By this time the opponent should rage quit.

A really fun deck to play and, for those who have the event cards to make it, a high win rate to boot. I've been climbing the ladder much faster since I concentrated on building this deck to a good median. Cheers! Wink

Message 1 of 5 (1,681 Views)

Re: High Win Rate Plant Deck - Root Synergy

Champion (Retired)

Nice and simple.  I'll have to give this a whirl, though I currently like my bean deck for Citron.  Once I get the Forget-Me-Nuts, might be a different matter.  Standard smile

BPRD

Message 2 of 5 (1,672 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Deeeemn, that looks pretty insane. Too bad that I don't have the Forget-Me-Nuts, but I guess I can change that card for something else and kinda have a  similar result.

Message 3 of 5 (1,671 Views)

★★ Guide

I wanted to show an update photo. In the photograph I want you to pay attention to how many cards were not in the original deck. Having two Starch Lord's on the playing field creates a very high pressure atmosphere for your opponent. My opponent didn't play any environment cards and used two Locust Swarm's. He originally had 9 cards in his hand at one point in the game, but the Starch Lord duo kept my hand full.

Message 4 of 5 (1,520 Views)

★★ Guide

I play a simliar deck currently and I can confirm this thing is probably good stuff.

Message 5 of 5 (1,454 Views)