Hero Costume Ideas Pt. 2!

by CyborgpyggE

Original Post

Hero Costume Ideas Pt. 2!

★★★★★ Novice

So, a few weeks back I submitted a few drawings I made based on a idea I had for a costume mechanic where heroes have different costumes they can change in and out of (Link (I recommend you check it out): https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Hero-Costumes-Ideas/m-p/6310302#M8176). It got quite a bit of positive attention, so I have decided to make a second part of brand new ideas. I hope you like them, and make sure to tell me what you think in the comments!

Baby Impfinity (Mommy? What do baby zombies look like? (Suggested by @UniVoidz)):

Baby Impfinity.png

Wizard Brainstorm (My personal favorite and Professor Brainstorm's even CRAZIER great-grandfather):

Wizard Brainstorm.png

Z-Tube (A zombie's #1 source of mindless media such as Dance Mobs, The Coffice, and How I met Ur Zomboss):

Z-Tube.png

Alien Overlord Boogaloo (Actually gets along well with Huge-Giganticus -- except on bingo night of course):

Alien Boog.png

Message 1 of 7 (744 Views)

Re: Hero Costume Ideas Pt. 2!

★ Pro

You wake up a new wish for the players! It would be great to have a second option for each hero, and that will also change the central superpower of each one. And everyone would choose what facet to play... for a future, maybe xD.

Message 2 of 7 (730 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Nice!  Keep them coming!

BPRD

Message 3 of 7 (715 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Wooo! Baby Infinity FTW!

These are awesome! :D

Message 4 of 7 (695 Views)

★★ Guide

very cute. But, they do this in Plants vs Zombies 2, which I used to play. Great drawings, but I really don't want any more animations in this game as it already is really greedy with internet, and using my RAM on my ipad. If I get slight dip in my internet the game crashes, and every now and then the game just crashes. So I have to ensure every app is closed, clear my RAM, and ensure no notifications are on to play the game ... otherwise in the middle of a match, I'm winning and then BAM gone... and automatic lose for me. :-(

Message 5 of 7 (685 Views)

Community Manager

Fantastic!

I'll flag this to EA_Roger when I'm talking to him next, I'm sure he'll like it too. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (674 Views)

★★ Pro
Nice work bud! I quite like the baby Impfinity, and Z-Tube is really clever. Also, you may have answered one of Unis REAL questions about what exactly the octopet is....
Message 7 of 7 (648 Views)