Re: Help me make decks for Season 5

by wonoz

Original Post

Help me make decks for Season 5

★ Guide

Today, I'm fairly an old player that still lacks skill of playing ranked mode. I sure wish there's a winning deck for me but I tried everything. Can someone help me find a good deck to get ranked up this season 5. I've been playing a lot of this game I still suck and I know all the cards already.

Message 1 of 9 (926 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Everytime Season changes, the meta of decks gets more worse. I've got no more winning rate of a single deck. Besides, why do Go-Nuts even gonna be useful for? He's UP.

What happen to conjuring decks? Are they still valuable? How about trickster deck? BMR deck?

Every deck I used is useless. How do I create a new deck that involves winning and planned perfectly?

Message 2 of 9 (923 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Look, I don't know what to tell you at this point. We've tried. We've given you decks. We tried our best to tell you how to play them. You've told us, the ultimate league players, how wrong we are and that the decks are bad (even though they got us to ultimate).

You then came in here, used foul language and acted like we were holding out. To be honest, we can only take so much.

You need to learn the cards and pay attention to how BETTER players are playing them. That's all the advice I have for you. Maybe other players will still be more generous, but you need to shut up and listen to their advice.
Message 3 of 9 (891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
summed it up quite well and a lot more politely than I would have
Only thing that I have to add is zookeeper is to pets what go nuts is to teamup and actually, if you really want to think about the ability of teamup....the fact that you can double up your plants.... I have fun with go nuts and that's about all I have to say.

Best advice? Go back to any of the dozens of threads that you created asking for others to give you their decks, and try again because alot of good players gave you very good decks and it's like talking to the wall trying to get through to you
Message 4 of 9 (872 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Read threads on this forum in regards to people discussing strategy.

Read threads on PVZH on reddit about strategy.  https://www.reddit.com/r/PvZHeroes/

You've made UL multiple times.  It's not always going to be about winning easily 20 matches in a row.  You gain experience in losses, apply what you've learned.  Tweak your deck(s) to be better.

BPRD

Message 5 of 9 (838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

well I'm still struggling even after finding out trying to stop the Cancerous gravestone decks or the bullseye deck.

does anyone know any deck about countering Clique Peas, Gravestones and make good bullseye deck?

I tried everything and I can't counter or find a good hero and Reddit threads seems to be full of memes and useless info like there's no bit of help there.

i can see decks that can be pushed and there's a smallest chance of comeback which dosent really help.

what can you do in the situation where you got pushed by Sports, swarm deck, tempo deck as non-guardian or solar hero and you got few cards to play?

Message 6 of 9 (765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well, I can't seem to reach UL this season because now I got hopeless situations on create or adjust a deck.

I've tried to find something to edit the old decks for this Season and it no longer works. Even the conjure deck got me to UL is dead.

ive made Lily deck for Chompzilla and the win rate is just 1/5. How many times EA just keep unbalancing this game with the new cards they added from events?

Ive seen guides, videos and RNG decks that now became a weak meta and new players become the new meta of this game.

Message 7 of 9 (756 Views)

Champion (Retired)
You're always going to have to adjust. That's just the nature of these games. Pay attention to the decks that give you trouble and build them yourself. Then you can 1. Play proven decks and 2. See how other players counter them
Message 8 of 9 (737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You should stop asking unspecified questions when in need for specified answers.

If you really want to try hard to improve a deck, post the deck you are concerned about and try write down not what the problem is (its loosing. we get that) but WHY you have these problems. You don´t have to be super on spot with that because if you could 100% pinpoint your problems you could fix them yourself.

Gravestones for example: the BEST counter to gravestones is still gravebuster. But gravebuster scales A LOT by your ability to estimate what IS UNDER the gravestone you /could/ remove. In general its sometimes better to let a gravestone resolve then to remove it and lack the gravebuster later and get rekt by a battlecruiser. Thats simply general game practice. Sometime you can even counter a gravestone by doing nothing. Hearty plays a t2 gravestone with an armwrestler on board. duh. what could it be?

Message 9 of 9 (727 Views)