Re: Help me improve this rustbolt deck

by jamesgunn9828

Original Post

Help me improve this rustbolt deck

★★★★ Apprentice

I've been really enjoying this deck. As it's all about gaining brains quickly and using trick or treaters to buff the zombies quickly and I think it works pretty well, but ALL the time I get put agienst green shadow who can only play beans (it's like the only deck people play right now) and it's really tough for this deck to beat. If anyone can give me feedback on this deck it woul be much appreciated.

if you need me to break down this deck let me know

Message 1 of 5 (1,916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
If admiral navy bean is the thorn in your side, throw a couple rolling stones in your deck, and/or maybe a couple black holes will draw him to a ground lane. Weedspray is great, but why blow a card that can clear a board on one annoying bean?
Edit-personally I have 2 or 3 rolling stone and weed spray in most hearty decks. Usually I have a total of 5 in any combination. But I have a couple landscapers and a few black holes
Message 2 of 5 (1,897 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the advice friend ire try it out, I was also able to change a couple cards around to make it better and so far seems to be working rather well

@patdk75 wrote:
If admiral navy bean is the thorn in your side, throw a couple rolling stones in your deck, and/or maybe a couple black holes will draw him to a ground lane. Weedspray is great, but why blow a card that can clear a board on one annoying bean?
Edit-personally I have 2 or 3 rolling stone and weed spray in most hearty decks. Usually I have a total of 5 in any combination. But I have a couple landscapers and a few black holes

Message 3 of 5 (1,889 Views)

★★ Guide

I agree with @patdk75. Weed spray and rolling stone. A thinking cap or two can also get you something to battle plants in the water lane. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,874 Views)

★ Guide

Hmmm, which cards does it need to be removed?
There's a lot of cards that are useful and it's hard to choose which one needs to get replaced.

Message 5 of 5 (1,834 Views)