Re: Has the new set 3 caused free to play to become 10x more difficult?

by jakeman102201

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Has the new set 3 caused free to play to become 10x more difficult?

★★★★ Novice

To explain this simply, the reason I am making this discussion is to ask the community whether you believe that free to play is almost impossible with the rarities of set 3? To put it more simply, the ability to play without paying is becoming an extreme stress, and, when you finally get those 100 gems, you spend and receive nothing but 5 uncommon and 1 rare. I believe this is incredibly stressful because I currently have not even receive 4 copies of any legendary, or super rare that I haven't crafted. The super rares are making this game a real workout as I continue to desire the galactic guardians, and the base premium pack super rare, heroes and legendaries. I hope I can find some agreements in saying this is going to only get tougher for the new comers and the main free to play audience.

Message 1 of 7 (620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

My advice would be to focus your crafting on one or two decks which you know you are good at playing, then grind for gems in ranked. Make sure these decks haven't been countered by anything too hard in the latest release.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (637 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

depends (as always) on how long you've been playing. there is no difference to being behind in set 2 or behind on set 3. you are still at the same level you were

Message 2 of 7 (616 Views)

Champion (Retired)

My advice would be to focus your crafting on one or two decks which you know you are good at playing, then grind for gems in ranked. Make sure these decks haven't been countered by anything too hard in the latest release.

Message 3 of 7 (638 Views)

★★ Pro
Yeah that's about all you can do. Try and have one trait from plants and one from zombies that are really solid. you should be able to do 10x that way and go from there
Message 4 of 7 (602 Views)

★ Guide

Fully agree, it's already hard enough, and with so few uncommons yet so many rares/super rares/leggys it's getting tough. Still excited about the new set but I hope they bring more uncommons soon

Message 5 of 7 (591 Views)

★★ Pro
Yeah but the uncommons we got were pretty cool, you know that.
On another note, I noticed that night shade got his galactic strategy deck changed, and now its darn close to a deck I posted on the strategy forum. Obviously not the limopleuradon or whatever, but it is the same thing, I guess I can say that I can build a decent deck if it gets used as a strategy deck Standard smile
Message 6 of 7 (581 Views)

★ Guide

not saying I don't like the uncommons that were released, but it's just tough when such a high volume of the new cards are rare and above, that's all. I still love the cards

Message 7 of 7 (578 Views)