Re: Happy Birthday to PVZ!

by Kermo3

Original Post

Happy Birthday to PVZ!

★ Pro

It cannot be that here in this forum there is not a post about this birthday! Come on.

this is the 9th anniversary of PVZ. We want it to continue growing, and let's celebrate with a free legendary pack. Wink Party hat Large smile

Message 1 of 8 (914 Views)

★★ Guide

Where are birthday offers? Party pack bundle? Etc.. Other years there are has been great offers.. 

Message 2 of 8 (885 Views)

★ Pro

I think as the event cards can be created by crafting there is not much need to make packs for sale

Message 3 of 8 (863 Views)

★ Pro

this reminds me to my birthday, people see me and ask me: and my piece of cake? Large smile 

so, hey, I'm supposed to be the one on birthday, you are the one who should give me something or at least invite me to celebrate Disappointed  Zipped lips 

Message 4 of 8 (860 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Maybe each player should get an automatic birthday reward for the day they made an account? Rewards could even get bigger based on number of years.

Message 5 of 8 (836 Views)

★ Pro

it is clear that we are all concerned about the progress of the game, waiting for any kind of signal, offers, new event cards, new challenges, whatever, so far there is nothing, we can only be optimistic and keep waiting for something new that comes, to be optimistic ... I think ...

Message 6 of 8 (807 Views)

★★ Guide

Event cards being recycled is hardly much, when you consider it takes 4 weeks for 1 

Legendary. This is also only advantageous to those who have already got all 4 event cards. To me it just looks like the game is really not much concern to EA, as they are bothering less and less with the game. There is no interaction with the fan base, no statements, no news.. The forum here sees little action due to the way it's handled. 

Message 7 of 8 (784 Views)

★ Pro

BC and HG are out to grab!

Message 8 of 8 (755 Views)