Hackers obtaining free cards, Heroes, and sparks

by FerretBandit123

Original Post

Hackers obtaining free cards, Heroes, and sparks

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am running into a lot of hackers (many even admit to hacking) who alter game data give their accounts free Heroes, including Huge-Gigantacus but also the other Heroes they haven't unlocked. They also give themselves free cards and sparks to use in ranked. Is Popcap aware of this and banning players who do this? They are giving themselves content that you have to spend gems for, for free.

EDIT: I have the names of some of the hackers if it is necessary.

Message 1 of 12 (2,992 Views)

Re: Hackers obtaining Heroes for free should be banned

★★★★★ Novice

I just did some more research and interviewed some more hackers. Apparently they can get themselves free cards (and thus free sparks) as well. A hacker showed me his official account whre he got 4x of every card for free.

https://images.discordapp.net/attachments/285849268257030145/338025233640325120/Screenshot_2017-07-2...

Message 2 of 12 (2,981 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I think that you should send a report to the EA headquarters, to see what they can do about it.

Unfortunately I don't think that pic you posted can serve you as evidence, since it only shows Giganticus unlocked, but not the name of the player.

If you added him as your friend, it would be nice to ask him for a battle against the new zombie heroe.

That way it can be proved that that player got the heroe trough hacking.
Message 3 of 12 (2,972 Views)

★★ Pro

I can't stand cheaters, I really hope the developers are doing something.

Message 4 of 12 (2,967 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They don't seem to be. Even big YouTubers are hacking in free stuff for themselves.

Message 5 of 12 (2,953 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I shouldn't have to get people banned manually, the developers should be able to look at people's accounts to see who is giving themselves free cards, sparks, and Heroes.

I might send this entire report to EA headquarters as a whole, depending on if they are unaware of this entire sitation.

Message 6 of 12 (2,951 Views)

Re: Hackers obtaining free cards, Heroes, and sparks

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Bump.

I sent a message to EA about it. Does anyone know how to get them to see this thread?

Message 7 of 12 (2,879 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hackers?!

Duh, They can send their IP address and send it to the police or even sue you.

Or ban them.

I have some ban ideas features

1. Unable to play MULTIPLAYER, and with friends.

2. Account will be reset. (Note: Even logging to a facebook. You will still assiocate the starting progress rather than the advanced progress)

3. If you where banned for no reason (like you were banned by a hacker, rude admin, or IP ban) Contact a personal EA member.

4. If you have more ideas. Please comment me.

@FerretBandit123 wrote:

I am running into a lot of hackers (many even admit to hacking) who alter game data give their accounts free Heroes, including Huge-Gigantacus but also the other Heroes they haven't unlocked. They also give themselves free cards and sparks to use in ranked. Is Popcap aware of this and banning players who do this? They are giving themselves content that you have to spend gems for, for free.

EDIT: I have the names of some of the hackers if it is necessary.

Message 8 of 12 (2,850 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Send a private message and link this.

Message 9 of 12 (2,849 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Update: Apparently a hacker was recently banned for using Huge-Gigantacus early. Saidly, many more were not caught.

Message 10 of 12 (2,733 Views)