Re: Global chat, global ranking, clans and tournaments

by puntwothree

Original Post

Global chat, global ranking, clans and tournaments

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi all, i made this topic to talk about 4 great lacks in this game that, in my opinion, doesn't permitt to pvzh to shine like others worser games in the store: first at all global chat and global rankings.

It's an annoying limitation to cannot race for the first position in the world and became the better player of the game 'cause it blocks our glory' s hunger. This, i think, is the best factor on which build the success of every pvp game.

Also a global chat would be awesome (that, i think, is a basic elememt in every pvp game) to let us interact freely with everyone, without having to add every single player we play against to talk him. This would make people pass more time on the game and they would recommend willinglier their friends to play. With word of mouth, the gsme would became full of players and rise the store (this is, obviously, my opinion as a player. Maybe i'm wrong). Right now, instead, play pvzh it's more similar to play solitary.

Clans would be another way to make people interact and, even if the developers should add more game options about it, they game would became more whole and interesting.

The last pic i'd like to share is to add tournaments with awards. Maybe also somthing in which playing with decks built not with the own cards, but with ones found in packs offered only for the tournament. There would be no more any possible "pay-to-win in that. Every player would have the same probability to gain the same cards and the matches would be more captivating.

This is what i'd like to see at most in the next update. I hope i'm not the only one who think it and that the developers will see this. They could make this game a lot more greater than it is right now. Good job anyway 👍

Message 1 of 4 (1,067 Views)

Champion (Retired)
These are all great ideas. Sadly, we haven't received a proper update beyond balance passes since January. I wouldn't call the game dead, the community is very active; but it isn't exactly supported like it should be either.

Right now, popcap is reorganizing and streamlining their studio. Hopefully once they get everything sorted, we'll see a revival of support; but they have bigger games and want to try new properties as well. While I wouldn't count this game out, I also wouldn't hold my breath for any new features.
Message 2 of 4 (1,035 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah, i imagined something like that. Didn't know about the riorganizing, hope this game will see a great update soon. I'll keep hoping some developer will look at this posts in next months though (or when it will happen). 

Message 3 of 4 (952 Views)

★★★ Guide

PvZ draft? I’m in.

Message 4 of 4 (899 Views)