[Old Report]Friendly Battle "no match found"

by Hogfitz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Old Report]Friendly Battle "no match found"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Whenever my friend challenges me I keep getting a pop up saying "no match found". Also, this never happens for them because whenever I challenge them it never gives them the pop up. We have been able to play two matches but that was after repeatedly challenging over and over. If there is a fix to this or someway I can troubleshoot this that would be great.

Message 1 of 5 (3,217 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Friendly Battle "no match found"

Community Manager

@Hogfitz  sorry to hear this is happening, Depending on the device your using can you go through the below link/steps and then check if this issue is still happening? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,164 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Hogfitz  sorry to hear this is happening, Depending on the device your using can you go through the below link/steps and then check if this issue is still happening? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (3,165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Did any of these work for you? just recently found old acc and can't play friendlies but can do league

Message 3 of 5 (2,596 Views)

★ Novice

First it says check your network connection and then no match found. The thing is my connection is fine and this started after Last update. I trying to play from Finland...

Message 4 of 5 (595 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

As this thread is a bit old at this point, things have changed and been updated, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread or add your information to an existing thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

Cheers! 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 5 of 5 (453 Views)