Free gems PVZH not appearing

by ahxfueyyryfugutt

Original Post

Free gems PVZH not appearing

★★★★★ Newbie

The tab for watching an ad to get free gems in PVZH is not appearing and I rely on this someone please help

Message 1 of 7 (1,150 Views)

Re: Free gems PVZH not appearing

Champion

@ahxfueyyryfugutt  Which mobile device do you play on? Android or iOS. Wondering

Message 2 of 7 (1,091 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Android

Message 3 of 7 (1,080 Views)

Champion

Does this issue happen to you some of the time or every time you try to watch videos?

Message 4 of 7 (1,016 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Every time

Message 5 of 7 (992 Views)

Champion

@ahxfueyyryfugutt  I’m not sure if Android players can watch videos or not. I’m an iOS player.

One of my brothers downloaded their app via Google Play but he was never able to watch ads for gems as a result, as Google Play does not support Ads,  but if you downloaded it from the App Store, there shouldn’t be a problem. 

That said, there are a few things you can try. Make sure you are properly connected to the internet, if you are not then you cannot watch ads. Try and wait a period of time once you enter the game, I find that sometimes I have to wait a few minutes for them to pop up, so I normally play a match while I wait. You could also try uninstalling and reinstalling your PvZ Heroes, and there is a way to do so and restore your progress, let me know if you wish to take this route! Standard smile

Also let me know if you have any questions! 

Message 6 of 7 (952 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you

Message 7 of 7 (888 Views)