Re: First to say it this season

by PRIMECUTS

Original Post

First to say it this season

★ Guide
First 5 games of the new season... all beat by the Valk +bonus attack meta. Wth people!

Such a bad taste in my mouth now. The game isnt really that fun anymore with these combos. Is there even a fix in the making?
Message 1 of 17 (1,037 Views)

★★ Guide

The game has been rigged. I can do a whole rank and miraculously a deck beats me, or if the opponent is going to lose its please check internet. It won't let me do more than one rank. It tries giving me a bad starting hand but my deck can handle taking damage. As for Valkyrie decks, well if they resort to that it shows they are weak players relying a deck made by MedA gaming, because they can't beat a deck themselves. I am actually getting sick of this game, if they won't let me win fair and square there is no point. The block meter often favours them, the randomness of the deck being dealt isn't random when can get the same hand game after game. Something stinks. 

Message 2 of 17 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Guide

What league do you start in?  Although I enjoy playing Zombies more, Plants are what I usually play to rank up, and I can count on one hand the times I've faced a Valkyrie, ever, since I started playing the game.

Message 3 of 17 (1,014 Views)

★ Guide
I usually make ultimate league. My two main decks get me there. I don't know how you never run into it and I constantly have too. Idk. Game needs some tweaking.
Message 4 of 17 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well, I never manage to make it higher than Diamond.  Maybe it's only the upper-league players who use it constantly?

Message 5 of 17 (998 Views)

★ Pro

@jj48car wrote:

Well, I never manage to make it higher than Diamond.  Maybe it's only the upper-league players who use it constantly?

same as me, I know it's a powerful combo, but I dont really find it in the game so much, but I rarely get to the Taco league, I prefer to stay there, maybe that's why we dont see Valk so much

Message 6 of 17 (980 Views)

★ Guide
Obviously it's used by higher ranks 🤔 because it's a cheap shot. Almost never loose. So they effortlessly make it to UL. It's even used more than Zomblob was because it requires almost no set up at all. Have two cards, sit on them, then play them.
Message 7 of 17 (942 Views)

★★★ Guide
I’m sorry... aren’t you the same player bragging about stars and asking for leaderboards?

Check the thread on ucoming changes. Valk gets hit thrice. Maybe the five players you played were enjoying their last hurrahs.

If/when the changes go through, why don’t you post your decklist so we can all choose three cards from it and make them worse?
Message 8 of 17 (918 Views)

★ Guide
🤔I've never bragged about stars guy. I did bring up leader boards because I thought it would be fun idea. This forum tracks stats better then the game.

It's not just 5 players getting in a last hurrah bro. It's a definitely a majority of ranking z players. Had a match today against a Taco 45 player already and guess what deck he used?? Yeah.

And my original question asked if there was talk of a fix. I didn't know. Thanks friend.
Message 9 of 17 (909 Views)

★ Guide
This is my bread and butter deck.
Message 10 of 17 (916 Views)