Feeling lucky

by SajHNQ

Original Post

Feeling lucky

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Today I decided to spend my first 1500 gem for BC for it is Christmas. And guess what, I've got her at first try.

Then I think "why not try HG too." I took me 3000 (2 times) to get him.

So happy with the result so I want to share it with you guys.

Anyone's got them today too?

Cheers

Message 1 of 11 (1,398 Views)

Re: Feeling lucky

★★ Guide

I am pleased for you. But it should not be a game of luck to get them, you pay your money/gems to get them not get all my the rest of the recyclable cards. It's a con to gett more out of you, except it just makes some of us annoyed. It is nothing more than multipack of galactic and premium with the chance of getting either of the heroes, but they need to be more specific about how much chance you have of getting this heroe. Or just make be a heroe that costs 1500 gems.. Yes, expensive, but at least you get the damn thing not feel cheated and conned, when it does not appear after opening several packs. 

Message 2 of 11 (1,355 Views)

★ Pro

Congratulations!! Party hat 

I still will not risk my gems XD

Message 3 of 11 (1,344 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Me neither @BlazinsZ. I'd rather not gamble.

Message 4 of 11 (1,336 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Feels lucky man!

I also got them both with 3 tries.
I was saving for the next expansion, but who knows when it is coming out, so I didn't mind spending my gems on this guys.

Happy to get Beta-Carrtotina, she is really fun to play. :D
Message 5 of 11 (1,323 Views)

★ Apprentice
Congrats :D
I like both of them but the sneaky trait always interests me so I'm experimenting different decks for HG right now.
Message 6 of 11 (1,305 Views)

★ Guide
Congrats.

I spent 600 on Autumn Packs today. All I got was rubbish.
Message 7 of 11 (1,272 Views)

★★ Pro
I got the same amount of packs and I was just trying for a clique pea since they still recycle for 2000. I got one and a bunch of recycled other stuff
Message 8 of 11 (1,246 Views)

★★ Guide

Autumn packs?!?... Today was the nut pack? Confused. I went to get one, but in my eagerness clicked on a colossal pack.. Urrrgh 

Message 9 of 11 (1,238 Views)

★ Pro

@SajHNQ wrote:

Today I decided to spend my first 1500 gem for BC for it is Christmas. And guess what, I've got her at first try.

Then I think "why not try HG too." I took me 3000 (2 times) to get him.

So happy with the result so I want to share it with you guys.

Anyone's got them today too?

Cheers

I also spent 1500 + 1500 gems and got both new heroes on first try Standard smile

So it is possible.

Message 10 of 11 (1,184 Views)