by kingbergerman

Original Post

Re: PVZ Heroes Connection Error.

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue.

Message 81 of 227 (6,752 Views)

Re: Error message when opening app

★★★★★ Apprentice

They said they working on it, but they taking too long, I am worried that they going to take a whole month to fix it..I hope not. I do hope they fix it as soon as possible..this is too much it’s making me anxious..

Message 82 of 227 (6,792 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ive seen developers of critical devices used in medical or safety applications do a temporary update that was a rolled back stable version giving customer something with proven stability quickly while they worked on the fix for current issues. This could be an option for EA since the previous version does not have the connection issue. This temporary solution would keep players happy if the connection fix might take some time to implement. I understand the tradeoffs of being just a game versus the product manager seeing a decline in revenue but dont you think they would want to know this is an option at the next meeting if it hasnt already been considered?

Message 83 of 227 (6,748 Views)

★ Pro

@Blueshywolf90 wrote:

Everyone having this issue. Ughhh at least I feel a tiny relief that I am not the only one having this problem. Upset We going to miss the events..

Second week a row theres only old event cards to claim again, no new event cards..

Message 84 of 227 (6,734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I can no longer enter the game from any application, I hope I do not panic, and stay patient with you (EA developers), I regret that I will lose this event card this week too. But what can I do? it seems like nothing, expect them to fix this unusual problem... and forget the game for a few days, I suppose. Raised eyebrow  Raised eyebrow Raised eyebrow 

Message 85 of 227 (6,684 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How come you still have not solved the problem? we are thousands of players in pain because we can not play! solve it quickly please!!

Message 86 of 227 (5,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Darkoyesterday i asked if you can give a daily update on the current status. would you please  update us where we are now? and what is expected to be done in short time.
I also would like to say this is not the first EA game to lose connection and give same error this is mostly the 3rd or 4th game to show that error

your feedback is important to all of us.

Message 87 of 227 (5,234 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
No nice try. Believe we have all tried this still not working. I have spent money on this game and now nothing
Message 88 of 227 (5,131 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Everyone I received a email from EA..they said they can’t fix the issue until next update..they apologized for many who unable to playDevilFrown

Message 89 of 227 (5,052 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Blueshywolf90. They just gave you a meaningless response. Of course it will be fixed with an update, that's how updates work.
Id be insulted if that's all of the response I received.
Message 90 of 227 (5,009 Views)