by kingbergerman

Original Post

Re: Connections Problems

★★★ Newbie

Me too!

Message 31 of 227 (5,632 Views)

Re: Error message when opening app

★★★ Newbie

Me too! in my case I reinstalled the app to clear cached memory in my iphone after os update then I can't get pass through this error message anymore! :-(

Message 32 of 227 (5,635 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same here in Slovakia... every single app that requires wifi works... I even chcked my old device and it aint working there...
Message 33 of 227 (5,627 Views)

Community Manager

I have merged a number of threads on the same issue together here. I would ask that those having the connection issue try our troubleshooting steps to see if that fixes the issue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 34 of 227 (5,596 Views)

★★★ Novice
I followed all the steps in the troubleshooting for android, but it still doesn't work.
Message 35 of 227 (5,570 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same here, trouble shooting not working, connection error still occurring.
Message 36 of 227 (5,398 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I reinstaled the game (more times), cleared catche, cleared data, Iam also pretty sure the game is up to date since i downloaded it today, my device is up to date. My internet works perfectly since i played other internet games today (Hearthstone, PvZ GW 2, etc...). The game still doesnt work... (I tryied this on multiple devices.)

Iam pretty sure that the mistake is not on my side.

Message 37 of 227 (5,381 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. I regularly uninstall-reinstall to be able to get the free gems, so I'm no stranger to the procedure. It's the first time that this is happening to me. 

Also, upgrading to iOS11 when there are so many reports of battery drain and PvZ Heroes being a battery hog to start with: are you serious? I'm waiting for an iOS version that has reasonable battery consumption rate, thank you very much.

Message 38 of 227 (5,468 Views)

★★ Novice

I am sure there are many other players with this issue. It's so annoying, and nothing works - not uninstalling, not the connection trouble shooting, not updating the OS...clearly it's not on the players end. This has been all weekend, so some help here would be appreciated EA...this is a joke

Message 39 of 227 (5,459 Views)

Re: Connection Error!

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 40 of 227 (5,329 Views)