Error message when opening app

by kingbergerman

Original Post

Re: Installing PVZ Heroes: Please connect to internet to download necessary file

★ Novice
Did you manage to fix it somehow? Im having the exact same issue, Game wont start the initial dowload cause of this error.
Message 91 of 227 (3,974 Views)

Re: Error message when opening app

★★ Novice

But when is the next update,

hope it’s soon 😒😒😒

Message 92 of 227 (4,637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
No new players will be able to enjoy this game. When a person downloads the app for the first time it will not work AT ALL because of the connection error bug.
That may not be a big incentive if the developers don’t think they are getting any new players lately.
I am able to play on an older phone that has the unslipstreamed version 1.22.13 on it.
If you also are able to play still, heed this warning: DO NOT REDOWNLOAD PvZ Heroes or you too will suffer from this fatal bug.
Message 93 of 227 (4,626 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes it was an obvious unhelpful response..I do fell insulted and upset. Who know how long the next update will be.

Message 94 of 227 (4,613 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

On my iPhone I still got the previous update I didn’t update the new update on my iPhone so it works though. But I prefer to play on my iPad. I wish I never updated if I knew there were going to be a problem.

Message 95 of 227 (4,609 Views)

★★★ Novice
EA Admin any update on progress???
Message 96 of 227 (4,538 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here in Portugal. Pls fix this !
Message 97 of 227 (4,544 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've just about given up at this point. Looks like I'm going to playing a lot more Hearthstone.

Message 98 of 227 (4,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

[Do not post in all CAPS. There is no need to SHOUT - CM]

Zero tickets in the past two days. Disappointed

I'm from Brazil... and I have the same freaking problem.

Message 99 of 227 (4,365 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

XOnePanaArmyX on what Hearthstone servers do you play/whats your battletag ? We could play together....

Message 100 of 227 (4,321 Views)