Re: EA Support help!

by GrinningRuiner

Original Post

EA Support help!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello,

First of all I couldn't find anything to contact the support. So I am writing here.

I have synchronizes my account with my email address. I saw that I had a second account in it and wanted to load it to take a look at the cards. 

What happened is the tool deleted my main account and transferred the cards from my 2nd account to my main account. What the hell? -.-

Now my main deck is gone and I have just a bunch of * cards. Is there any chance to recover my old game progress??? Why did it overwrite my main account? I just don't understand why I cannot swap between the accounts and it deletes the other one. This makes no sense for me. I just want my old deck back it was really good and I dont think I will get the cards again with the recent update where every card got rare or super rare. I was rank 41 and making good progress to 42.

Please help!

Message 1 of 4 (438 Views)

★★ Pro

You are only allowed one account.

You overwrote your current account with an old saved one.

Unless you have an account on another device, you are out of luck.

Message 2 of 4 (427 Views)

★ Guide

This function is so brainless... Why in for god sake should anyone overwrite their account!?!?!??

Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

That really sucks. I'm sorry it happened.

But, it does warn you before you do it.

If you had read the warning, you would know that it specifically states this will happen.

Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)