Re: EA LISTEN TO ME: CRASHING AND DYING SUPPORT

by daalnnii

Original Post

EA LISTEN TO ME: CRASHING AND DYING SUPPORT

★ Novice

Problem #1: Crashing

The game constantly crashes and I’m looking for a bug fix for it. Can you please create some kind of patch for that? It’s getting really annoying that it crashes so much. It kind of stomps on your saying, “We make great games.”

Problem #2: Support 

The support is kind of bad. I’ve tried to contact you guys on multiple occasions and you kind of just ignored it. Also please don’t let this game die. Lots of people really enjoy this game, it’s one of your most well made games, gameplay wise and it would be a shame to see it go to waste. Please just fix these issues and make more content to make the game feel new again.

Message 1 of 10 (1,788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

#3: Please give me more advertise reward. 5 gems are too small.

#4. Please make new packs and event cards.

#5. Please nerf that holy * cucumber and starfruit, and darkmatter.

#6. Please give me gems when season ends.

#7. EA. You will become noob if you don't update until this year because you've ignored this plenty of money potential, but unfortunately, lots of pvzh users already think you're noob.

#8. On 2017, we got new year reword on chicken, on 2018, we've got triassic, on 2019, we've got' balance patch, on 2020, we've got nothing.

and maybe on 2021, we'll get server close maybe. That's so unfortunate.

Message 2 of 10 (1,722 Views)

Champion

@sdza8bdajjwz  and @ksaksa2020  I've got to agree there. This is a very fun game that I play daily. Unfortunately, I didn't start playing until most of the updates for this game had ceased. Devil

But the game never used to crash this badly. It started happening a fair while ago, with no reason. I'm hoping that there will be a fix for this shortly, because after a while it gets frustrating, it happening to me daily.

I would really like to see some more cards and packs (and Huge-Giganticus pack/s as well). This is such a great game with even more potential. I hope that EA and Pop Cap do something about this soon. It would really be a shame if this game died off this quickly. Many players still play this game.

Fingers crossed! Fingers crossed

Message 3 of 10 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, I think the servers are going to close in 2021. Even if you have an apk for the game it will still be useless unless someone makes fan servers. Fan servers are possible though, there's RiiConnect24 for the Wii and someone might try to make something like that if PvZ Heroes goes down. Problem is, EA would loose out of a lot of money if the servers went down. You might know that there are games like Club Penguin Rewritten that started because Disney shut down Club Penguin. Disney lost out on a chance to become the spotlight when they shut down their game. Once EA shuts down the servers they can't back out. Servers honestly would have been shut down by now if EA saw they weren't making a profit for the game. So, somehow, EA still thinks it's worth keeping the game up. You can find channels that play PvZ Heroes to this day actually. YouTubers like Zero X Fusionz don't really play the game since they want constant new content.

Message 4 of 10 (1,131 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. It's true. But I want to know why they did the 9MB updates in April? I hope that they didn't waste pvzh and expected that new contents will add soon because they did update and said, ''Thank you for playing, Heroes fan!" But if you really thankful for them, YOU SHOULD ADD NEW CONTENTS.

Message 5 of 10 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ksaksa2020 We can only hope that they will.
Message 6 of 10 (1,000 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Updates aren't likely to happen.  EA isn't in charge of them, they only have a bare bones crew on this have to run basic troubleshooting.  They are only the distributors of the game.  Popcap are the ones responsible for new content and any problems that go beyond basic troubleshooting.

Look at EA as the help desk, basically.  I take with then quite a bit and they care, but popcap had given up and the contract they have basically means there's not a lot EA can do.

Now as for the nerfs...  I notice you don't want any of your zombie cards nerfed...  Like they have nothing that can't be broken against a newer player.  The game is on a pretty good spot right now balance wise.  Nobody wins every match, and no card is good in every situation...

Message 7 of 10 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You/re right, But except cucumber.

Message 8 of 10 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I understand, cpt cucumber can be exceptionally strong, but he's also easily neutered, either by a number of environments, hard removal or debuffs.  A lot of people aren't running control cards atm.  I say that as a cpt cucumber user.   I was worried for a while bringing him out because it's so easy to either get rid of him or turn him into a paperweight, but now I play him pretty confidently because a lot of players are just hoping playing only minion cards will get them through.

Message 9 of 10 (865 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Game crashes for me constantly, probably 1 in 4 PvP matches.

Message 10 of 10 (798 Views)