Re: Dear zombies

by markall42

Original Post

Dear zombies

★ Guide
STOP. Just stop. Stop with yer lame valkyrie instant kills. Zomblob killed off 38% of new players with its cheap attack and now your doing the same thing. We get it, it's a funny combo that must make you feel good. But when it happens I give zero credit to the player. I curse EA for letting these skill-less combos remain.

But you won't listen. You will just keep playing it over and over.

Thanks EA
Message 1 of 21 (1,384 Views)

★ Pro

@PRIMECUTSwrote:
 Zomblob killed off 38% of new players 

just... how did you get that percentage? 

@PRIMECUTSwrote:
 I curse EA for letting these skill-less combos remain.

But you won't listen. You will just keep playing it over and over.

Thanks EA

i disagree, the cards that were protesting in the last set were changed (nerfed), and it has been like that since the beginning. 

Message 2 of 21 (1,370 Views)

★ Guide
Ive been to several stock holders meetings in the past two months and have seen the predicted trends.

They need better patch work. Making us deal with it and letting the try hards get away with it.
Message 3 of 21 (1,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The card that needs nerfing and has for ages now is Valkyrie herself, make her gain 1/0 instead of 2/0.

Message 4 of 21 (1,345 Views)

★★ Guide

@markall42wrote:

The card that needs nerfing and has for ages now is Valkyrie herself, make her gain 1/0 instead of 2/0.

Exactly. This is what I proposed in this same forum, but in the Spanish version.

Message 5 of 21 (1,332 Views)

Champion (Retired)

download.jpg

Message 6 of 21 (1,323 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The only way to stop Valkyrie is with Wingnut, and if you don't get to play it or own it, then game over usually. Updating deck is not going to help...

Message 8 of 21 (1,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Valkyrie decks are so weak, very weak. You depends on 4 cards of 40. Then when you get a valkirye 10 zombies must die before use it. And the opponent must have at least 4 parts of the bar and that one earth lane is empty.

Valkyrie decks are exremely useless right now.

Plants decks are so strong right now, I have 320 stars right now playing with plant decks, I win 9/10 always in UL. It's very easy to defeat zombies.

Message 9 of 21 (1,254 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Those who complain are only novice plants players of lower league (silver, bronce). Zombies players don't do anything to say this card is very OP. They don't talk. I think zombies players like losing. xD

Message 10 of 21 (1,251 Views)