Daily Challenge fun factor has fallen off

by JedTheRealFish

Original Post

Daily Challenge fun factor has fallen off

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

More interested in ad views than play, decks are not our own (who doesn’t make deck changes from the ready-mades?). Someone needs to give this a good think. 

In fact, no one even bothered to put up a solution vid today bc it was so unwinnable. But boy those ads kept playing for those bored enough to try. An agro vs. a slow control. Please.

@UniVoidz@Gabochido? Silent?

Message 1 of 7 (1,170 Views)

Re: Daily Challenge fun factor has fallen off

★★ Apprentice

@JedTheRealFish wrote: 

Probably becuase no one knows what you're talking about. Even I find it hard to understand what you're implying

Message 2 of 7 (1,063 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@HoboMaggot wrote:

@JedTheRealFish wrote: 

Probably becuase no one knows what you're talking about. Even I find it hard to understand what you're implying

@HoboMaggot  Well that's kinda rude.  You have the power to ask nicely for him to rephrase the question.  No need to be a Richard about it.

@JedTheRealFish I fear people are losing interest in the game.  You look at reddit, the longtime people who always scoured for what's coming up, don't report out anymore.  For me, without new content, or the hint of new content, the game becomes uninteresting.  

BPRD

Message 3 of 7 (1,016 Views)

★ Guide

Dear Maggot:

Challenges are largely unwinnable without several ad views. They frequently repeat. The puzzles are the most creative, exclusive to Wednesdays. And they were once more thought provoking. 

I tried to be responsive. 

@HoboMaggot

Message 4 of 7 (940 Views)

★ Pro

This is so true! They give us a lousy deck and we have to win the challenge with it.

Message 5 of 7 (927 Views)

★★★ Guide

According to the yesterday's update, they made the daily challenges less difficult. 

It's funny that I tried since the update and I couldn't even damage my opponent cause the first thing the A.I. did was kill off my arm wrestler with a mush boom. Then the next round, the A.I. drops 2 astro shroom. Then the 3rd round, I had nothing to kill off any of the 2 astro shroom. A.I. continues to drop 1 and 2 sun casting characters. I keep getting hit by bulleyes. It was basically like Citron's bean deck. 

Yeah, EA that's reducing the level of difficulty..................*eyes roll.

Message 6 of 7 (908 Views)

★★★ Guide

I remember thinking about the "reducing the difficulty level" claim in today's challenge (05/25/2018).  So everyone gets Strikethrough, which already seems to favor Zombies more than Plants (no rescuing low-health plants with a Torchwood, for instance).  Add an opponent whose hand is always full of cards that either move zombies, grant bonus attacks, or just flat-out destroy any plant that gets too big (every single plant I grew bigger, save one, across at least seven games, was destroyed without even getting a chance to attack), as well as not really having any way to take out the high-power zombies of a highly-synergized deck that itself grows rather quickly; and it starts looking like we're playing against a hard-counter to the decks we've been given.  If the developers think this is "easier mode", it's no wonder so many of the previous challenges were so aggravating!

Message 7 of 7 (788 Views)