Re: Daily Challenge Sept 29th

by puntwothree

Original Post

Compensations for screwups

★★★ Novice

EA still has not made any attempt to compensate the players for its screwups for the last 2 weeks. This weeks card challenges are almost over, and not a word. Even though I have contacted support twice and have been assured the team will be "looking into this" on our behalf. 

Upvote the * out of this thread to make the devs actually see it. If enough of us * loud enough something MAY happen. 

Message 41 of 61 (1,458 Views)

Re: Compensations for screwups

★ Guide

I had to reset my account to get the game to work, losing all my progress, and I come back to 2 dysfunctional daily challenges? What a reward for dedication!

Message 42 of 61 (1,439 Views)

★ Guide
@Metallizepp I think it speaks volumes on the state of the game.
Message 43 of 61 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Guide

Bump

Message 44 of 61 (1,134 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry@EA_Arrenai@EA_Roger

Thanks Blueberry. Any update from the devs? Relatively new here but others have mentioned consolation packs were distributed in a matter of days for similar issues.

Any feedback on the question about reviewing upcoming challenges involving rebalanced cards to ensure this doesn't keep happening?

Players are already disappointed by the lack of development. The fact that QC seems to have gone out the window isn't inspiring much hope for the future of the game. Feels like the player base will evaporate quickly if this trend of abandonment continues.

Recognize that EA has probably given up on this branch of the IP and moved on to sexier properties but surely it's in their best interest to at least keep it playable and allow the passive revenue to keep flowing in.

Message 45 of 61 (1,129 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you all for hanging in there for us. The team is still reviewing this and we don't have any details to share just now. Once we find out concrete details we'll post them here as soon as we can.

Blueberry.png
Message 46 of 61 (1,089 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do you want EA or the devs to see it?  EA is just the distributor.

Message 47 of 61 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Novice
@daalnnii I want it to be seen by who it needs to be seen by so they can fix the issues they create.
Message 48 of 61 (1,078 Views)

Champion (Retired)

That would be popcap.  Your best bet is to try twitter, but they've it much relegated this game to the dead game bin, even though it still has a pretty thriving population for s game without any relevant updated in over a year.  

That said, kindness.  You don't have to be rude (especially to the wrong company that has been trying to get the right company to care themselves, fyi), you can voice your concerns and an idea for a solution, but you can do it with tact.  If you've ever worked customer service, you know what it's like to be chewed out and you know what it's like to be chewed out for something that isn't your fault.

Message 49 of 61 (1,071 Views)

Community Manager

*Update*

If you were impacted by the daily challenges that could not be completed on September 29th and October 2nd, please contact our Live-Support team and they will make sure you are reimbursed for the missing pack you couldn't get for completing 7 Battles of the Day.

Thank you for raising this to our attention and for being patient. In the event a daily challenge doesn't work again please let us know right away (just like you did here) and we'll get the team on it. Thumbs up

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 50 of 61 (4,211 Views)