Re: Daily Challenge Sept 29th

by nangulo

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@nangulo eh - seems more likely if many adopt that approach they'll just pull the plug. Others have said the game has been on autopilot for a while - seems like EA's trying to make as much from it as they can without additional development cost. If cost of running servers (and other baseline requirements to allow the game to limp along) exceeds in app purchases, feels more likely they'd shelve it and focus resources on new IP rather than trying to recover a project they seem to have given up on.
Message 11 of 61 (1,635 Views)

★★ Novice

I was hoping that would be the case this time, but it's not looking promising. Just finished the last do-able challenge for the week, and no pack :-(

Message 12 of 61 (1,323 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Then anyone who has made a recent purchase can contact Apple and ask for a refund.

Message 13 of 61 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

We may not get the pack until tomorrow when the ‘week’ is up?

Message 14 of 61 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Skermer101 Same here. Contacted EA tech support to report the issue. They recommended I post it on the forums. :-/

The 13 comments here pale in comparison to the 600 comments on Master4 Skills YouTube upload for this daily challenge (several people commenting that they tried every possible permutation without success)

https://youtu.be/-XL8AL3_vXI
Message 15 of 61 (1,302 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Usually after one day of mess up, they give us a pack. It's been long enough and no pack. This game has had no new heroes or levels or themes in such a long time, I wonder if they no longer care about this game.

Message 16 of 61 (1,268 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'd say thats the case given their "solution" to post here.  Despite the paltry responses here,  it's a hot topic and no one from EA has bothered to comment. Probably not long it will be canceled.  A shame as it's the only game I play now.  

Message 17 of 61 (1,239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I wrote a one star review. That’s doing my part, right?

A few (hundred) one star reviews seem due about now. I mean, how good could can a game be if it can’t be played?

Message 18 of 61 (1,213 Views)

Re: Is todays pvz heroes puzzle party solvable ?

★★★★★ Guide

since the change for Yeti into a gravestone zombie, this challenge is NOT solvable

Message 19 of 61 (1,128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko , @EA_Blueberry , @EA_Barry , @EA_Atic , @EA_Arrenai, or @EA_Roger...

Ok, at this point, at ANY one of the EA Community Managers... This past Sunday's Daily Challenge was unsolvable and so far, all we heard from EA are crickets.

We have now rolled into the current week and haven't heard on whether or not a free pack should be issued.

Please advise. All of us that truly tried to solve the puzzle for our free weekly pack.

Message 20 of 61 (1,164 Views)