Create a separate league for rank 50 players!

by nangulo

Original Post

Create a separate league for rank 50 players!

★★★★★ Apprentice

I keep getting put up against level 50 players and it’s extremely frustrating. Since the game obviously does not always take league into account when matching players up, rank 6 vs rank 30+, for example, I think the least they could do is put rank 50s in their own league, so they only play other rank 50s. They don’t need the wins or even the extra stars, and it would make it more challenging for them, and then us lower ranked players would not keep getting matched against these 50 players who don’t need a win, but still take pleasure in beating us. If they really want to make the game challenging, allow rank 49 players to play against either lower ranked players or rank 50 players in order to break into the league, but once you’re there, only rank 50 match-ups for you! 

Especially now that it’s several weeks into the new season there are tons of rank 50 players out there, so finding match-ups for them should not be difficult.

Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)

Re: Create a separate league for rank 50 players!

★★★★ Novice

There wouldn't be enough players to keep the game going for just a 50 league.

They should make it unless you are one league below, losses don't cause you to lose stars

Message 2 of 3 (384 Views)

Re: Create a separate league for rank 50 players!

★★★★★ Apprentice

That would work too. But once you get to this late in the season, there are a lot of rank 50 players, I know because I played more rank 50 than anything else yesterday!

Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)