Confirmed! Sgt Strawberry and Mirror nut exploit patched!

by 904e8d29c3cd2aa2

Original Post

Confirmed! Sgt Strawberry and Mirror nut exploit patched!

★★ Guide

Remember the day you could play two Sgt Strawberries and a Berry Blast and get an instant win no matter what your opponents health was? Remember the day you had a Mirror nut on the board and you opponents shield was activated but you continued to do damage with each nut damaged after said Sheid pop?  Well those days are officially over. RIP

Message 1 of 10 (1,662 Views)

Re: Confirmed! Sgt Strawberry and Mirror nut exploit patched!

★ Apprentice

What mirror nut exploit lol. I agree the strong berry was a bit too much (although it's hard to pull off tbh) but mirror nut is a legit tactic that only works in gold league because of how bad it is. Mirror nut was already one of the worst super rares in game and it's even worse now.

Message 2 of 10 (1,655 Views)

★★ Guide

@PVZCallCody wrote:

What mirror nut exploit lol. I agree the strong berry was a bit too much (although it's hard to pull off tbh) but mirror nut is a legit tactic that only works in gold league because of how bad it is. Mirror nut was already one of the worst super rares in game and it's even worse now.

I agree. It was very situational and now it's worse. Although I won many a game with multiple Mirror nuts on the field and someone dropping a chickening. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,640 Views)

★★ Pro

@PVZCallCody wrote:

Yep.

They could make him much better by making him work similar to Punish-Shroom. Have him do damage to zombies as well as the zombie hero. (I'm not sure if directly reflected from the source, or randomly would be more fair)

He could actually be great again.

Message 4 of 10 (1,611 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

actually Mirror Nut is now broken, as is Punishroom and Espresso Beans

Message 5 of 10 (1,596 Views)

★★ Pro

@jaydabbler wrote:

actually Mirror Nut is now broken, as is Punishroom and Espresso Beans

Yeah, I saw that.

It really breaks my heart that all the cards that annoy me the most have been nerfed.:eahigh_file:

Message 6 of 10 (1,594 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

well, Nut and Mushroom decks are basically screwed now, unless they "fix" this again

Message 7 of 10 (1,589 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm sure they won't leave it this way. But I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Message 8 of 10 (1,583 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Found they changed the Teleport trick's ability to play this card during one turn and then allow you to play a zombie the next round.

Message 9 of 10 (1,562 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

that was fixed about a month ago

Message 10 of 10 (1,555 Views)