Re: Cheaters - Unlimited Admiral Navy Bean

by daalnnii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheaters - Unlimited Admiral Navy Bean

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I’ve encounter a couple of players that use unlimited Admiral Navy Beans to always win using the damage 2 ability per bean.

This happpened already for a couple of years and EA does nothing

People clearly bypassing the 4 cards limit.

last one called MiniGunMason0

Message 1 of 19 (11,455 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

There's a rule on this forum that says do not "name and shame". That means that you are not allowed to mention the usernames or gamer tags on this forum of players who are hacking or cheating. So I'm not sure if you're able to show the names of those hackers. Just a friendly notice/reminder. Standard smile

I've heard about this form of cheating numerous times before, it's a common form of cheating.

I've heard of this cheating before, with using 40 Navy Beans in a deck and using it to deal damage until you win, see this thread for more: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-Heroes/Hacker-that-needs-attention-from-EA-staff/m-p/873... I haven't seen this activity before on my account, but I mostly play with Al, so that might be why. 

EDIT: I removed a link.

View in thread

Message 4 of 19 (11,254 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@mchcreations Yeah. That's really common hack. But that's better than 40 cucumber hack.
Message 2 of 19 (11,369 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me with a user named Danandtray

Message 3 of 19 (11,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

There's a rule on this forum that says do not "name and shame". That means that you are not allowed to mention the usernames or gamer tags on this forum of players who are hacking or cheating. So I'm not sure if you're able to show the names of those hackers. Just a friendly notice/reminder. Standard smile

I've heard about this form of cheating numerous times before, it's a common form of cheating.

I've heard of this cheating before, with using 40 Navy Beans in a deck and using it to deal damage until you win, see this thread for more: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-Heroes/Hacker-that-needs-attention-from-EA-staff/m-p/873... I haven't seen this activity before on my account, but I mostly play with Al, so that might be why. 

EDIT: I removed a link.

Message 4 of 19 (11,255 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TheSprinter85 I know it might not be nice but EA is no longer taking those. Actually, the link you are quoting takes you to instructions for a menu that no longer exist. There is no option anymore to report players in game. I have tried to report them with other tools and never got a reply from EA.

1 Tap the Settings cog icon.
2 Tap Contact Us.
3 Find and tap this article in the in-game help: Report a player in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
4 Tap the Contact Us button at the bottom of the article and fill out the requested information.

That option is long gone, EA does not care anymore same they haven´t include any new cards/characters in 2 years.
Message 5 of 19 (11,211 Views)

Champion

@mchcreations  I didn't realise the link was unavailable for PvZ Heroes. I will remove it. Standard smile Other players have reported the same "40 Admiral Navy Bean" hacked deck, as it is a common form of cheating, the development team should disable players from being able to access this hack or should try and ban players using this hack. I play PvZ Heroes daily and it is clear that the developers haven't been doing much work on adding new heroes and cards, so it's unlikely that the developers will take further actions regarding these sorts of issues. Disappointed

Message 6 of 19 (11,201 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TheSprinter85 Yes I agree; it´s annoying that had been abandoned. I also play daily from the beginning; I quite like the game. A shame
Message 7 of 19 (11,189 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@mchcreations To be fair, that's popcap. EA is only a distributor. EA care more than the creators of the game at this point.
Message 8 of 19 (10,376 Views)

★ Novice
@mchcreations I just played Rusty Puppie. I have screen shots
Message 9 of 19 (10,199 Views)

★ Novice

And no, they were not conjured. Moreover, I have no idea how to report outside of these forums so yeah, here it is.

Message 10 of 19 (10,196 Views)