Re: Cannot craft plants or zombies

by Adagio1981

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot craft plants or zombies

★★ Novice

Ever since the last update with card balances here in 2019 I haven't been able to craft new cards on my Samsung galaxy a8. As can be seen on the attached screenshot a menu in the bottom of the screen is blocking me from crafting. It has worked before the update but not anymore

Anybody here who knows what can be done.

Message 1 of 9 (7,590 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Can you double tap the button on the left to hide the bar, as in this image?

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-a8-a8-plus-how-can-i-show-or-hide-the-navig...

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (7,299 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
Is your phone connected to the internet? Is the reception bad? I have no idea, sorry.
Message 2 of 9 (7,530 Views)

★★ Novice

Fully connected with perfect reception on 300/50 mbit connection so I believe that is not the problem

Message 3 of 9 (7,450 Views)

Community Manager

I'm not familiar with that exact device, but if you go into settings advanced features can you try temporarily disabling the toolbar in games as a test? You can of course turn it back on once the crafting is done.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 9 (7,311 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't find any settings to remove it. I really want to remove it for good, but so far no luck. What would such option be called? There's nothing in there regarding toolbar

Message 5 of 9 (7,304 Views)

Community Manager

Can you double tap the button on the left to hide the bar, as in this image?

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-a8-a8-plus-how-can-i-show-or-hide-the-navig...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 9 (7,300 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

That is not possible when I'm in the game, as I don't have that dot icon in the navigation bar ingame, but I could remove it by starting a different app where this bar is showing up and double-click it. This removes also the bar in the game Large smile

Thanks for the help

Message 7 of 9 (7,283 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as Adagio except I have a Xiaomi. I attached a screenshot of my screen. 

Message 8 of 9 (4,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to navigation in settings.

Message 9 of 9 (3,639 Views)