Can we get an event zombie?

by Player_0s4ojahr

Original Post

Can we get an event zombie?

★★★★ Novice

I believe there's been at least 4 weeks in a row of plant event cards (not counting the one zombie you could buy).  You'd think it would rotate each week.  Not sure if it's random or chosen, but 4 in a row of one type seems pretty ridiculous.  Those of us who mostly play zombies could use some love, especially since there seem to be quite a few less zombie players.

Message 1 of 5 (550 Views)

Re: Can we get an event zombie?

Champion (Retired)

Just prior we had a  bunch of zombie event cards in a row. Overall it should even out.

Message 2 of 5 (546 Views)

★★★ Guide
What Uni said. Although it does seem funny that we gripe here that the meta is dominated by X, and PvZ responds by giving us more of X.

Once they complete the cycle, it might be nice if they started to alternate...
Message 3 of 5 (539 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I'm not surprised that they did.  I started a little over a month ago, so I think I remember a zombie the first week.  And I might have even seen two, but I was so new that I don't really remember.  I can understand maybe 2 or 3 in a row, but people who are fairly new will get a pretty bad perception if they're going 4 weeks in a row the same on either side.

Message 4 of 5 (502 Views)

★ Guide
The weekly event calendar is the same from last year. I do think they should not have 3 and 4 of any side in a row but after Spryis you will get Lily of the Valley, Snake Grass then Zombie high diver.

The most important thing about event cards though is getting to recycle them so collect them all regardless of which side you play more of. 16 recycles = 1 legendary. 4 = 1 super rare.
Message 5 of 5 (473 Views)