Re: Can't craft on Motorola

by daalnnii

Original Post

Can't craft on Motorola

★★ Newbie

So the game runs fine on almost everything and the game is great. However there is an issue that expands. So the problem is I cannot craft cards (as mentioned in the title). I have made a complaint on Google and nothing has been done within about a month. Not being able to craft doesn't allow me to create strategic, fun decks. I'm stuck with this RNG crap from packs. This also means I can't complete quest lines, which gives rewards. So everyone is ahead of me and I can only when about 40% of my games. Not to say that I'm good or anything, but you could see how that connects to it. Well anyways I hope this can get fixed or I'm afraid I'll fall out if this game.

Message 1 of 5 (1,768 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @wildmichael05279 

Does your Motorola device have Android 4.1 and up per the requirements? Have you tried basic mobile app troubleshooting via this link below?

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@wildmichael05279 This is a picture of my Motorola screen.  Is yours EXACTLY like this, or is the entire button covered by the phones OS menu

Message 3 of 5 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing for me on a Motorola. Like the screenshot.

Message 4 of 5 (840 Views)

★★ Novice

@wildmichael05279 I just got an app that blocks it down for me, I can link it if you want

It works fine, just eliminates sound for some reason!

Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (547 Views)