Re: Can't craft a card for hero quest

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Can't craft a card for hero quest

★★★ Newbie
I've recently unlocked grass knuckles and have just reached his quest, craft a plant food. I already have 4 so I can't craft..also it's a common card so I can't recycle..any ideas of how to get around this?
Message 1 of 6 (1,706 Views)

★★ Guide

Ive done this quest, when I already have the card they ask you to craft. I just did as the quest says, and effectively you get the Sparks that it would cost. Whilst on the heroes quest tab, go to the collections and do as it asks, you won't end up with extra cards, or use sparks doing it. But you do gain the Sparks that are the cost of that card. If it's a tech issue, you will need to go to EA help. Hope that helps you. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,686 Views)

Grass Knuckles Hero Quest Issue

★★★ Newbie

I am up to the quest to craft a plant food, but when i click on the plant food nothing happens. I have tried recycling and crafting the plant food over and over but it won't complete the quest. With previous heroes, just clicking on the card in the collection even was enough to complete the quest, but I can't complete this no matter what I try. It seems to be a big, does anyone else have a solution or the same issue? 

Message 3 of 6 (1,389 Views)

Re: Grass Knuckles Hero Quest Issue

Community Manager

Hi, @glenb83 

Were you able to get the crafting to work out for you and share with us what helped? If features aren't working in game like they should, restarting the app or device can usually help fix that.

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,340 Views)

Re: Grass Knuckles Hero Quest Issue

★★★ Newbie

Nope, this issue is still ongoing. I have tried restarting my device, I have had this same problem for weeks now. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,336 Views)

Community Manager

@saintlydevilis wrote:

Ive done this quest, when I already have the card they ask you to craft. I just did as the quest says, and effectively you get the Sparks that it would cost. Whilst on the heroes quest tab, go to the collections and do as it asks, you won't end up with extra cards, or use sparks doing it. But you do gain the Sparks that are the cost of that card. If it's a tech issue, you will need to go to EA help. Hope that helps you. 

@glenb83 

Does this help?

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,316 Views)