Re: Campaign has an issue, and that's the cheating AI.

by MURDERSHYGUY

Original Post

Campaign has an issue, and that's the cheating AI.

★★ Novice

Most of the readers would think that the thread I am posting is talking about the insane amount of Legendaries the AI has or the special rules, but that's not what I will be talking about. The main issue about the Campaign is that the AI is cheating, and it's getting on my nerves.

I remember that I've seen Chompzilla play Wild Berry, but this is impossible in actual game since Chompzilla is a Solar/Mega-Grow hero. Immortica also does this, playing Undying Pharaoh although she's a Beastly/Brainy hero.

I noticed on myself that the AI appears to know what's in your gravestones when you play them. I play a Jester vs. a Citron while in its Gravestone, and Citron uses Grave Buster to destroy it, but next turn, I play a Conga Dancer, but Citron doesn't use Grave Buster that turn and chooses to wall it. Next turn, I draw Jester and play it, then Citron uses Grave Buster on that. It's a shame I don't have video evidence to prove the cheating AI.

I mean, the Campaign is fine as it is, but does it seriously need to go to deck or fighter cheating just to make it hard for players?

Message 1 of 4 (1,406 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @HyperPeashooter

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We'll get this information over to the PvZ team.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (1,393 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm glad you posted this. I've wanted to many times. But without proof I figured I would just sound like a conspiracy theorist, or worse - a whiner.

And have you noticed how screwed up redrawing cards is. I consistently redraw the exact same card I'm flipping.

One time I drew 4 of the same card. I flipped all of them, and all 4 of them came up the same card again. For one thing that would be impossible, unless you shuffled every card back into your deck for every redraw. Even if that is the case, what are the statistical odds of that happening? And to happen regularly......

Message 3 of 4 (1,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have actually proof the ai cheats. It aint hard when they use 6 of the same card without any "copy" effect cards to allow more

Message 4 of 4 (896 Views)