by wonoz

Original Post

Call me salty, but...

★★★★ Novice

Bad Moon Rising.
Just...
Bad Moon Rising.

I literally cannot play plants anymore.

Yeah I had Body Gourd from Captain Cucumber, but of course I didn't want to have it last, so I buffed him up.
Boom, Cut Down To Size.

Well, you know what they say. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Message 1 of 5 (608 Views)

Re: Call me salty, but...

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Someone did that to me once... Great Zuccini. Nuff said.

Message 2 of 5 (587 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Bad Moon Rising is HUGELY RNG based. I've been getting a bunch of trash such as portal techs who spawn 1/1 imps :/ and the Phaoroh dude who makes the plant hero lose two sun. And to be honest, I've been winning nearly EVERY plant hero match with the all the peas and so on..... So I don't think it's too OP. Only once would i get like a decent card like a zombot so...

Message 3 of 5 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Deeemn, that is reeeeeally lucky. (I mean, for him, not for you :v ).

I've been experimenting with the card and I think that it is OK, not like, super broken, but generally OK.

I mean, yes you can get pretty insane cards from the BMR like the savior Zombot 1000, but you generally want to play as many zombies the turn before to try to get the most value out of BMR.

(I mean, its not the same you transform just 1 zombie rather than 5)

But this leaves you wide open for some AoE clears, specially from the Kabloom classes.

Also it is pretty expensive, so you can play other insane cards of your own for that cost...

I don't know. I havent seen many decks that included that card, but at least I can tell you that Super Brainz really lucked out.

Message 4 of 5 (575 Views)

★★ Guide

had a full board with 10 plants (yes thats rare enough) on board and he had 2 smaller ones. bad moon pops into sub and bot1000. so he killed me in that turn with his last card. while this was extremely lucky I don´t think the card itself is a problem. RNG is though....I don´t get why increasing luck is supposed to be more fun. good mechanics are more fun

Message 5 of 5 (498 Views)