CARDS DISAPPEAR

by BookerFace

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CARDS DISAPPEAR

★★ Novice

I just found tons of my legendary cards disappeared this morning. I contacted EA immediately and the only response was that they can give me 4000 sparks. That's it. This is how they solve the issue. I spend hundreds of dollars on this game and this is what I got. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CARDS DISAPPEAR

★ Pro

I recommend that you update the password of your mail, if it really was not you.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,764 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

How can they just disappear? What happened with your game?

Message 2 of 7 (1,277 Views)

★★ Guide

If what you say is true, 4000 sparks is a mockery: they only reach to buy one lengendary card.

I hope they really help you, friend.

Message 3 of 7 (1,259 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know. I was still streaming last day. And When I woke up in the morning and started the game. And the cards just were not there.

Message 4 of 7 (1,242 Views)

★★ Novice

One thing weird is that I received a verification email in the midnight that links my account with my EA account. It is weird because I had linked my accounts one year ago.

Message 5 of 7 (1,239 Views)

★ Pro

@BookerFace wrote:

One thing weird is that I received a verification email in the midnight that links my account with my EA account. It is weird because I had linked my accounts one year ago.

if you received that message it means that your game was replaced by another old, that explains everything, someone has access to your email, and made that change. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,234 Views)

★ Pro

I recommend that you update the password of your mail, if it really was not you.

Message 7 of 7 (1,765 Views)