Bugs!

by Zakura414

Original Post

Re: Bugs!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

These are not technically bugs, but rather errors in the translation to portuguese:

- All the Premium - Uncommon cards are refered to as "Premium - Comum" when the correct should be "Premium - Incomum" (except if it is the english version that should be Premium - Common)

- The Super Stentch description text says: "Um zumbi se torna mortal..." (One zombie gets deadly); the correct should be: "Todos os zumbis se tornam mortais..." (All zombies get deadly)

- The Sow Magic Beans card doesn't have a name in portuguese, the placeholder for the name is empty.

Message 11 of 30 (646 Views)

★★★ Novice

The volume doesn't only play for superpowers when you have the sound turned off.  The sound also plays when you tap on a card, a plant, or a zombie to see the details.

@Zakura414 wrote:

The volume setting on all "special powers" is not working. When you change the volume under "settings". All the special powers are still using the phone's volume setting.

Message 12 of 30 (625 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Carigana @Zakura414 @rnklippel - Thanks for the latest reports. All passed on!

- Andy -

Message 13 of 30 (617 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Zakura414 wrote:

If you bounce a card that has been given "frenzy" it comes back with "frenzy" when it's replayed.

Actually any special states that are added to a unit such as frenzy, deadly, etc. will keep the indicator on the card when the unit is bounced.  However, when you replay them, they don't actually have the ability even though the graphic says they do.

Message 14 of 30 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've noticed that some previously known bugs are still happening in the latest update, for example: plants appearing in the top of the screen, where the cards of the opponent are, the countdown timer for quests going backwards after 0:00:00 and new quests appearing only after you win a match or restart the app.

Maybe the fix for these weren't planned for this update, but I just wanted to inform anyways.

Message 15 of 30 (585 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Cheers @rnklippel - all reports and feedback are fed back to the team but changes can vary in terms of time to update.

- Andy -

Message 16 of 30 (573 Views)

★★★ Novice

I notice that if I win a multiplayer match to complete a quest, I get the quest reward, but I do not get the stars for the multiplayer win.

Message 17 of 30 (559 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here's another bug that is not fixed in the latest update:

If you refresh a quest, you will get a new quest.  After you complete the new quest, the old quest is added back to your quest log.

Message 18 of 30 (558 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Carigana wrote:

I notice that if I win a multiplayer match to complete a quest, I get the quest reward, but I do not get the stars for the multiplayer win.

Actually this isn't right.  The bug is that randomly, you will win a multiplayer match and not win any stars.  I haven't found any rhyme or reason to why this happens

Message 19 of 30 (552 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Seems to be happening again, more, and more.

Message 20 of 30 (524 Views)