Bugs!

by Zakura414

Original Post

Bugs!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Please post game bugs here.

When you play Night Cap's superpower trick "Toadstool Takedown" on a newly played "Arm Wrestler" zombie,

it doesn't kill it like it should. Instead it buffs it by looking at it, however it seems to have only one health.

PS- Please look at the Zombie mission level 20, "A Shadow Falls" the AI gets HUNG-UP all the time! It can take SEVERAL mins (5+)  to do anything!

Message 1 of 30 (986 Views)

Re: Bugs!

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for reporting these @Zakura414 - I'll make sure the team is aware!

- Andy -

Message 2 of 30 (971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Every once and a while, when a opponent plays a "creature" it will not appear "in lane". Instead it goes up by their "cards" where.

1) Its hard to even see and know its there.

2) Sometimes  you can't even see what it is.

3) You can't target it with effects.

4) If there is more then one empty lane, you can't even tell what lane its in.

I have never noticed it happening on my playing side, just my opponents.

Message 3 of 30 (956 Views)

Thanks @Zakura414 - I'll send this onto the team!

- Andy -

Message 4 of 30 (931 Views)

★★★ Novice

Restoring the game from a suspended state does not refresh the quests.  You will see that the quest timer is a negative number.  You must either force quit the app and relaunch or complete a match in order for the game to give you a new quest.

This is on iOS.

Message 5 of 30 (910 Views)

Cheers @Carigana - already sent that one to the team Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 6 of 30 (902 Views)

★ Novice

I just can't open the store to buy new packs. When I click on the store icon, it goes directly to the screen "tap to open a pack", but I want to buy the multipack with 11 packs. The option to buy gems doesn't appear as well.

Message 7 of 30 (892 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The volume setting on all "special powers" is not working. When you change the volume under "settings". All the special powers are still using the phone's volume setting.

Message 8 of 30 (871 Views)

@Zakura414 @PFioroto - Thanks for the reports, I've sent them onto the PvZ: Heroes team.

- Andy -

Message 9 of 30 (862 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If you bounce a card that has been given "frenzy" it comes back with "frenzy" when it's replayed.

Message 10 of 30 (848 Views)