Re: Bogus PvP

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Bogus PvP

★★ Novice
Does anyone else believe the PvP mode is bogus?
Message 1 of 4 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
bogus
adjective
Not genuine or true (used in a disapproving manner when deception has been attempted)
You are asking if the PvP matches are all staged, and in fact PvZ Heroes is a completely single player, offline game which incorporates an extremely advanced AI capable of deceiving any and every player in the world to handing over money for absolutely nothing of real world value?

Yeah, I can see that actually.

Message 2 of 4 (532 Views)

★★ Guide

Once upon a time, in the earlier years of the game it was more genuine and generous. Now a days, I can quick easily believe it is not always real people I play against in casual or rank. The offers seem to have dried up as well. No new incentives to get packs, apart from those bought with gems earned through adverts or quests, or ranking up. This will of course make it less attractive to new players, and in turn disenchant many causing them to leave, making more games against AI.  In previous years this week had great offers as it is PvZ's birthday. This year nothing.. 

Message 3 of 4 (523 Views)

★ Pro

@UniVoidz wrote:
bogus
adjective
Not genuine or true (used in a disapproving manner when deception has been attempted)
You are asking if the PvP matches are all staged, and in fact PvZ Heroes is a completely single player, offline game which incorporates an extremely advanced AI capable of deceiving any and every player in the world to handing over money for absolutely nothing of real world value?

Yeah, I can see that actually.

LOL, and I also hate when that AI appears with a baby nut avatar and plays dumb, yes of course, we know its really smart!

Message 4 of 4 (509 Views)